14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You can't even name the ethnic groups stupid ass boy :russ:

Pictures of Arab militias active in Darfur.

Sudanese_rebels-960x400.jpg

janjaweed.jpg

_46277287_-30.jpg

Just google Janjaweed and hit images. I have yet to see an arab :childplease:

My North Sudanese Arab friend is darker than me.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
More I read about it the dumber this kid sounds; as in bad judgment. A beeping bundle of wires and circuits with a timer on it? Most people see something like that and because of movies are going to think "bomb." And his science teacher warned him.

The cops handled the whole situation like a-holes afterwards though. Blew it way out of proportion.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
@the cac mamba staying on code :mjpls:

“The follow-up investigation revealed the device apparently was a homemade experiment, and there’s no evidence to support the perception he intended to create alarm,” Boyd said.

During the news conference, Boyd touted the “outstanding relationship” he’s had with the Muslim community in Irving. He said he talked to members of the Muslim community this morning and plans to meet with Ahmed's father later today.

Asked if the teen's religious beliefs factored into his arrest, Boyd said the reaction “would have been the same” under any circumstances.

“We live in an age where you can’t take things like that to school,” he said. “Of course we’ve seen across our country horrific things happen, so we have to err on the side of caution.”

but if i had kids, youre goddamn fukkin right i want the school being like "uhhh...what the fukk is that :huhldup:" if a kid brought some shyt like that in, i dont care what race he is. fukk the outrage here :childplease:

:ohhh:

Peep game Coli.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Also if you click on the original link. Cacs changed the narrative into a feel good story.

Media brehs do they ''update'' news stories like this all the time?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Also if you click on the original link. Cacs changed the narrative into a feel good story.

Media brehs do they ''update'' news stories like this all the time?

Anytime new info gets put out. Instead of writing a whole new article and posting it just make a quick update with new info.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@the cac mamba staying on code :mjpls:

:ohhh:

Peep game Coli.

CAC game on point.

Gonna meet with his father to act as an ally? check.

Tell him it was an unfortunate incident and a "mistake"? check

"good relationship with the Muslim community aka one of my friends is black?" check

He see that lawsuit and PR backlash and is trying to stop it. He knows he fukked up. But the white man admitting his guilt is never a direct thing. Watch him turn himself into the victim within 48 hours :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Cacs on KFI fb page, "I would have done the same thing, looks like a bomb to me. Look at his name for petes sake". These devils are so untrusting of anyone who isn't like them. But thats only because of the atrocities they have committed against everyone else.
Just like that racist filth cac mamba

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
More I read about it the dumber this kid sounds; as in bad judgment. A beeping bundle of wires and circuits with a timer on it? Most people see something like that and because of movies are going to think "bomb." And his science teacher warned him.

The cops handled the whole situation like a-holes afterwards though. Blew it way out of proportion.

He's only 14 years old, probably a little socially awkward because of how smart he is, and clearly didn't realize that being Brown and having the name "Mohammed" is grounds for people to lose their minds.

He's not dumb, he's a fukking kid.

Daps

So,
So he should have just thought “since I’m brown I probably shouldn’t make this clock because my cac teachers will see it, and think its a bomb"

I know this wasn't yur intent. But thoughts like this is why some children of color especially black kids, hinder themselves from succeeding to their maximum potential. We dont live in a post racial society, but people of color should not surround every decision they make on whether or not Racist cacs who already hate them are uncomfortable.