14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
More I read about it the dumber this kid sounds; as in bad judgment.
He's in an engineering class, bruh. Everything in there looks like a bomb if the pre-requisite is LED panels and wires. Being in IT, I know how stupid people are with electronics but goddamn... Nothing the kid did was dumb.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i also cant help but notice that this thread still hasnt decided what this kids race is

when everyone decides, someone let me know so i know who exactly im racist towards :dead:

Ayo, You know I fux witchu mane but ummm..

ad6e96f6cb6a9dc2c1da00d08419e5499c449ae65e3d854b10c8f8794864d3a9_large

kinda doin too much now. :francis:

Let's just be glad somethin negative turned into positive blessins for da lil homie.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok breh. So you saying mistaking a clock for a bomb is worthy, but murder cases, ehh he can take them or leave them (mostly leave them)?

That's not what I said. I said this kid is deserving of the public's support.

As to your argument I don't believe it's as white and black as you see it. President Obama makes calculated decisions. By publicly supporting this child he is not only encouraging American youth to think outside the box, but he's also appeasing the millions of Muslims who live in the U.S.

On the other hand, what are the broader implications of publicly denouncing every police officer who has taken an innocent black person's life? Maybe he doesn't want to incite a race war?

That's just me attempting to make sense of Obama's actions. But I think he has done a shytty job in trying to enforce accountability.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
“Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

These officers aren't even trying to hide it anymore. That sounds like something some bozo cops would say in Family Guy.
Yep....probably high fiving and shyt.

Texting their wives "hey Hun.....remember that Afghani I told ya bout. Your bubba bear got em"

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
This entire situation is fukked up...and dumb. So, the teacher kept what she thought was a bomb? I would have thrown it out of the window or some sht. Then it sounds like 4 regular, non-bomb squad cops came in. This sounds like some really stupid Red Scare sht. I hope the cops or at least that "Yeah, I thought it was him" motherfukker and his stupid ass teacher got fired, sued and hopefully jailed too.
Just by them saying that, makes me think they have already been keeping tabs on little dude.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish little homie the best. But...

Black people, stop applying your struggle to others struggles.

Especially when they arent gonna stand up for you.

Worry about you being sterotyped and disscriminated against.
Yall will never learn.:snoop:

Do we even know the race of every person involved? Why didnt the black cop step forward and speak up?

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
It's not just Ahmed Mohamed: anti-Muslim bigotry in America is out of control

Remember when this country had an obsession with Communism? Islam is the new communism. America can't see the forest from the trees when they're obsessed with something.
This dude I went to school with posted this the other day,
Picture-125.png

So I told him, "thats what Islam is about, really? So then this defines Christianity?"
kkk-jesus-saves.jpg

"well thats not the same because christians aren't blowing up other countries in the name of jesus".

:mindblown::rudy::heh::shaq2::birdman::camby: