14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
More I read about it the dumber this kid sounds; as in bad judgment. A beeping bundle of wires and circuits with a timer on it? Most people see something like that and because of movies are going to think "bomb." And his science teacher warned him.

The cops handled the whole situation like a-holes afterwards though. Blew it way out of proportion.

no most people don't you fukking idiot, stop lying because most people aren't as dumb as you

a beeping bundle with wires with a timer and a circuit = a fukking clock to most people that aren't dumb as rocks. A bomb needs a chemical or mechanical explosive component. Wires, circuits, and timers don't fukking do that. You really can't be this fukking dumb.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
CAC game on point.

Gonna meet with his father to act as an ally? check.

Tell him it was an unfortunate incident and a "mistake"? check

"good relationship with the Muslim community aka one of my friends is black?" check

Expect uncompromising pictures of him or his family/unflattering info to pop up soon.

He knows he fukked up. But the white man admitting his guilt is never a direct thing.

We were right to arrest and handcuff boy over homemade clock, officials say

:mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's only 14 years old, probably a little socially awkward because of how smart he is, and clearly didn't realize that being Brown and having the name "Mohammed" is grounds for people to lose their minds.

He's not dumb, he's a fukking kid.

He was an infant when Bush knocked down the towers. He's growing up and doesn't even realize how the psyche of America is.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
s-KIERA-WILMOT-large.jpg

kierawilmot.jpg

FELONY charge for a bottle cap blowing off and some smoke.....honor roll student. Wonder why they tried to make an example of her.................

He ain't got no response

:laff:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Expect uncompromising pictures of him or his family/unflattering info to pop up soon.

:mjpls:

On Wednesday, an Irving independent school district spokeswoman, Lesley Weaver, defended the school’s decision to arrest Mohamed under Texas’s “hoax bomb” statute after an English teacher reported the “suspicious” device to administrators.

The Irving chief of police, Larry Boyd, seconded Weaver’s belief that photos of the device would clear up the controversy. A photograph of the homemade clock was passed out to reporters, and Boyd said that “it shows that it certainly was suspicious in nature”.

All you have to do is be "suspicious" and that is grounds for arrest.

Stop and Frisk laws in NY got the white man getting creative out here.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
He didn't exactly "warn" him. The teacher KNEW he would profiled and didn't say shyt. That's a teachable moment. At that point the teacher should be like, "I understand you're a bright young man, but *insert history lesson*." The teacher sounds like a passive aggressive p*ssy imho.

The teacher let the homie take the L dolo.

And I'm sure lil homie told them, "I showed this to my engineering teacher already." I'm sure the engineering teacher was questioned. And I'm sure he didn't vouch for the kid.
You completely missed his joke
Smh

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

gonna miss him :mjcry:

That's my President

:to:

Obama just shouted him

And dude was like "I did that clock in 20minutes before I slept" :wow:

:wow: thats dope.

Got mah issues wit Barry but dis is some coo ass shyt. :wow:
fukk obama. He aint no better than the rest of them. Most political figures will put out shyt to support this for political leverage.

Obama aint did shyt for blacks both terms now yall wanna salute cause of a tweet:rudy:.

Black people, after 8 years of barely noticing blacks he throws a bone to someone not black but with brown skin and yall saluting that. :snoop:.

Yall actuallt think he would get into the white house with that thing? Regardless of what it looks like.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
fukk obama. He aint no better than the rest of them. Most political figures will put out shyt to support this for political leverage.

Obama aint did shyt for blacks both terms now yall wanna salute cause of a tweet:rudy:.

Black people, after 8 years of barely noticing blacks he throws a bone to someone not black but with brown skin and yall saluting that. :snoop:.

Yall actuallt think he would get into the white house with that thing? Regardless of what it looks like.
:umad:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The brown skin is 14 years old :martin:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
no most people don't you fukking idiot, stop lying because most people aren't as dumb as you

a beeping bundle with wires with a timer and a circuit = a fukking clock to most people that aren't dumb as rocks. A bomb needs a chemical or mechanical explosive component. Wires, circuits, and timers don't fukking do that. You really can't be this fukking dumb.

I'M stupid for pointing it out to you, yet a bunch of teachers, school administrators, and cops thought it was a bomb...:sas1:

And, why would the science teacher warn him not to show other teachers unless he know the less saavy would think it was a bomb? Briefcase, wires, you think a damned social studies teacher is going to look at all than and ID the components?

And, son, I fukk with electronics and PCs; maybe longer than you've been able to piss straight. I have a pretty good idea what the general public doesn't understand about both.

Last edited: