14 year old boy arrested for bringing home made clock to school.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

You dumbass nikkas man.

Stop with this faulty logic.

Hes right, after all for every black man not in jail theres another criminal on the streets.

God bless America, Land of the Free and home of the Anglo-Saxons :blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
wow, shocking that someone thought that this was a suspicious thing to randomly bring to a school, huh :childplease: god forbid they say "hey what the fukk is that thing"

@Poitier @Trajan you're both right, i was so outta line :mjlol:

Here's the problem, once they found out that it wasn't a bomb they treated him like a criminal, they were trying to make an example out of him before this story went national. How are you going to pursue charges against him even after you find out that it's not a bomb, and these people are so fukking stupid, where's the explosive? That big ass screen is the LCD clock, if they saw the inside of his phone they'd lose their shyt cause the battery looks like plastic explosive.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the problem, once they found out that it wasn't a bomb they treated him like a criminal, they were trying to make an example out of him before this story went national. How are you going to pursue charges against him even after you find out that it's not a bomb, and these people are so fukking stupid, where's the explosive? That big ass screen is the LCD clock, if they saw the inside of his phone they'd lose their shyt cause the battery looks like plastic explosive.
i agree with all of this :yeshrug:

i have no problem with him taking these pigs and district to the cleaners in court. it seems like a clear cut case of police and administration not wanting to lose face, which is a huge problem in this country :scusthov:. he just isnt absolved of all guilt for the situation to occur, and it was a stupid fukkin thing to carry around

thats all i said in here :heh: kid is getting shout out tweets from the president, i think hes gonna be OK

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
i agree with all of this :yeshrug:

i have no problem with him taking these pigs and district to the cleaners in court. it seems like a clear cut case of police and administration not wanting to lose face, which is a huge problem in this country :scusthov:. he just isnt absolved of all guilt and it was a stupid fukkin thing to carry around

thats all i said in here :heh: kid is getting shout out tweets from the president, i think hes gonna be OK

He's going to be ok cause the story got out there, but this happens all the time to people with darker complexions :mjpls: that's the real problem. @Poitier posted a story about a black girl getting charged with a felony for a failed science project, and even though the charges were dropped that felony shyt doesn't leave her record for 5 years. These things don't happen to white kids, his case is just a glimpse into how black people get fukked over all the time.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's going to be ok cause the story got out there, but this happens all the time to people with darker complexions :mjpls: that's the real problem. @Poitier posted a story about a black girl getting charged with a felony for a failed science project, and even though the charges were dropped that felony shyt doesn't leave her record for 5 years. These things don't happen to white kids, his case is just a glimpse into how black people get fukked over all the time.
word :ehh: i thought that this was a middle eastern thing

what the fukk was her science project?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
word :ehh: i thought that this was a middle eastern thing

what the fukk was her science project?
On 7 a.m. on Monday, the 16 year-old mixed some common household chemicals in a small 8 oz water bottle on the grounds of Bartow High School in Bartow, Florida. The reaction caused a small explosion that caused the top to pop up and produced some smoke. No one was hurt and no damage was caused.
s-KIERA-WILMOT-large.jpg

kierawilmot.jpg

FELONY charge for a bottle cap blowing off and some smoke.....honor roll student. Wonder why they tried to make an example of her.................