14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How many of these men cheated? Ignored their wives when she stated she was not happy? Thought she would stick around in a marriage that's not loving..just existing?

Honestly.
In my experience though, both in dating and seeing how my mother would react towards my dad, most women won't say if something is wrong ms wI'll say nothing is wrong if you ask. Half the time it takes an interrogation to find out what's wrong, and it's usually something small and petty. Obviously that's not always the case, but I've seen that far more often than anyone should.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
It's not about crying over females. it's crying over someone who you deeply loved.... :mjcry: there's a difference....
:pachaha:@ deeply loving someone other than myself.

Females come, and females go. They'll fall outta love with you so quick it'll make your headspin.

Put your faith in other people brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
NONE of those stats is backed by any evidence......unlike these.....

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2013/ar...by-gender-race-and-educational-attainment.htm

Try again, breh..............:sas2:

read your damn link breh

Among marriages that began at ages 15 to 22, 58 percent ended in divorce. Of marriages that began at ages 23 to 28, 43 percent ended in divorce. Of marriages that began at ages 29 to 34, the percentage that ends in divorce declines further to 36 percent.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Divorce is tough on women, too.

But the main difference is this:

Women's problems are taken seriously.

A man gets divorced and nobody gives a sh&t about his psychological or emotional well-being. They just look at him as an object who is going to lose money.

yo word up. my boy left his wife because of infidelity and the fact he isnt happy and doesnt love her anymore and to everybody he is still the bad guy. when he was like "im always gonna be the a$$hole because men arent supposed to have feelings" i was like :wow: and thought of the coli :pachaha:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Life is just hard and shyt. You will never be happy just accept it and live for the moment.

People that are married are unhappy, People who are single are unhappy, Everybody is unhappy. Pick your poison and stfu and try and make the most of it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Life is just hard and shyt. You will never be happy just accept it and live for the moment.

People that are married are unhappy, People who are single are unhappy, Everybody is unhappy. Pick your poison and stfu and try and make the most of it.

Real life facts. You'll never be happy 100% all the time. Enjoy the good times, live for the moment and just keep it moving. Staying single wont guaranteee happiness neither wil a wedding. Life in itself is just not very fun people think its marriage but its just life.