14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
His ex-wife wanted a big wedding. It was pretty much a show off wedding for her.

Oh no...I feel bad for your friend. What he is going through is terrible. That shyt hurts. Go to work just to pay her your check. The way my temper is and my I give no fukks attitude at time, I would be like fukk it and not work at all.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yo word up. my boy left his wife because of infidelity and the fact he isnt happy and doesnt love her anymore and to everybody he is still the bad guy. when he was like "im always gonna be the a$$hole because men arent supposed to have feelings" i was like :wow: and thought of the coli :pachaha:

who cheated ?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
who cheated ?

she did. it happened years before they got married and he tried to get over it and still married her but then when she spent their first 2 years of marriage nagging him all the time for stupid shyt, those old feelings came back and he was out.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
she did. it happened years before they got married and he tried to get over it and still married her but then when she spent their first 2 years of marriage nagging him all the time for stupid shyt, those old feelings came back and he was out.

very rare. The man is usually the cheater....

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
very rare. The man is usually the cheater....

yea usually. its funny, when he first left, my boy was being very closed off about it. even with me and im his right hand man. he would just say "i just dont love her anymore" and i would leave it alone even tho i knew there had to be more. so she would hit me up trying to see if he told me anything and when she saw i didnt know shyt, she would say "i think he might be cheating on me" to try and get me on her side. then finally after a month he opened up to me and it all made sense. i had kind of heard rumors about her in the past too but they seemed so in love i left them alone. i was even best man at their wedding.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think you should be with a woman for at last 10 yrs. I know that seems like a long time, but that's the only type of relationships that seem to have any shot of not ending in a divorce.

Divorce sounds like some type of mental/spiritual death. Those first five points in the OP were just brutal.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really deal with emotions like that...If my wife left me/cheated on me or whatever, I seriously don't think id give a fukk:yeshrug:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Are you tryin to turn people off of marriage with these or somethin? lol if you too stupid to pick the right one to spend the rest of your life with you deserve to get cleaned out, I know a dumbass who married a chick after 3 months of dating. nikkas need to look up that Dopamine effect

Some fo the dumbest shyt i've read on this site.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo word up. my boy left his wife because of infidelity and the fact he isnt happy and doesnt love her anymore and to everybody he is still the bad guy. when he was like "im always gonna be the a$$hole because men arent supposed to have feelings" i was like :wow: and thought of the coli :pachaha:
:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And if you have kids.
Gotta leave the matrimonial hone

Ties up in court legal fees

I don't really deal with emotions like that...If my wife left me/cheated on me or whatever, I seriously don't think id give a fukk:yeshrug:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats some sad shyt breh :mjcry:

Couldn't be me tho breh. I'd be up in the club every other night like
white-kid-dance-club.gif
bringing randoms home. fukk I look like moping over something I use to have. Its time to live it up.

easier said than done tho breh. it took me about 3 months to get to that point...