14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know it's tough when your own family sides with "them" instead of their own blood. If they do that, then they really don't give a fukk about you, and is jealous of your success because they are not about anything positive. Trust me, I know.

Am I wrong? :lupe:
You're not wrong at all... the women feel they need to side w a woman sometimes because of whatever they been thru themselves... the men either are just haters... or you'll find out later its because they wanted ur wife and feel if they had something 'that bad' they'll never let it go supposedly

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The whole board is watching. You aren't the first idiot I've exposed for being an idiot.
:snooze: You're really acting on your feelings outchea, It's only a messageboard and I really dont give a shyt what what you really think.

So go ahead keep quoting me, you really don't add nothing to the board anyways with your petty ass :skip:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You're not wrong at all... the women feel they need to side w a woman sometimes because of whatever they been thru themselves... the men either are just haters... or you'll find out later its because they wanted ur wife and feel if they had something 'that bad' they'll never let it go supposedly
Some peole are just really petty like that breh, I was told to rise above it, and I have by barely associating with some of my fam because they are just jealous and hateful.

How they are gonna side with a female they barely know versus a male you knew all your life? :what: Some people have no value in blood and loyalty. And unfortunately I see that more in black families then nonblack.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Oh, ANOTHER thread on how the mean old women dog us poor old fellas out?

I don't think I've heard this one before...:upsetfavre:

have some damn sympathy homie.

when you see some hard working dude lose custody of his kids, half his earnings, his house, and gotta pay monthly payments to his ex, all while his ex is getting her thang plowed by another dude?

its a fking cold world out here bruh.

i feel empathy for these dudes.

have a heart yo

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
:snooze: You're really acting on your feelings outchea, It's only a messageboard and I really dont give a shyt what what you really think.

So go ahead keep quoting me, you really don't add nothing to the board anyways with your petty ass :skip:

I will and I know many who would beg to differ. I'm only petty because I called your dumb ass out.

Your dumb might want to wake up. It seems like you've been sleep for quite a while.

KenyaDoll

Daps
bytch you stupid.

"Men should change the dialogue"

As if men don't know they have emotions too...

:what:

Dummy, that means they shouldn't frame divorces in terms of money only. WHICH WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE POST I QUOTED WHO TALKED ABOUT PEOPLE ONLY SEEING THE MONEY ASPECT FOR MEN IDIOT. Why are y'all the only two dummies who couldn't understand that and follow the conversation? MULTIPLE people understood the post. Only rain and your dumbass didn't.

Additionally my post was specifically about the way coli men talk about divorce.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dumb that means they shouldn't frame divorces in terms of money only. WHICH WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE POST I QUOTED IDIOT. Why are y'all the only two dummies who couldn't understand that and follow the conversation? MULTIPLE people understood the post. Only rain and your dumbass didn't.

Additionally my post was specifically about the way coli men talk about divorce.
Emotions come up from both sides...

Due to burden and the fact that the woman will and should get any children.... money will auto move to the front of a mans mind.

As a woman you can't even make suggestions on what men Should think. Im saying this as a man who probably made the largest payout in hip hop forum history to a chick.

Emotions are something people get over. .... and a man should keep at bay until an appropriate time. . .. but money:whew:....
Money is something we especially need after the divorce to either fukk a bunch of hoes... or get our life stable again so that we can find our next queen.

Some issues women don't have to deal with.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve seen my close peers go through so messed up situations. That’s how I learn what to do and what not to do.

My homeboy tried to ignore all the signs before marrying his now ex-wife. This chick only cared about herself and her daughter. The little girl was not his child but he cared for this girl since she was three months. At the time of the separation, the little girl was 5 or 6 years old. His ex-wife pretty much viewed him as a support person. They divorced almost 18 months after the wedding. My homeboys expense because of his ex-wife: $15,000 wedding (loan), $20,000-$25,000 (loan) for a new family truck, honeymoon $5,000, new house $150,000.

Because he was in the little girl life majority of the time he has to pay child support, alimony, and some of the mortgage to the house he once lived in. He just got a new job making some decent money but most of his cash went to his ex-wife. This dude can’t live life like he wants to. He was some much in debt that he had to file for bankruptcy. This nikka is depressed af.

Bruhs, if you have any reservations about the girl you dating, wear a condom and DON’T marry her. It will put you in a financial hole that will cripple yo azz if you have to get a divorce.

Wait, what?

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Dumb that means they shouldn't frame divorces in terms of money only. WHICH WAS IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO THE POST I QUOTED IDIOT. Why are y'all the only two dummies who couldn't understand that and follow the conversation? MULTIPLE people understood the post. Only rain and your dumbass didn't.

Nah bytch you dumb. IMO, men in divorce situations tie money and emotions together cause they fukking have to.

You're the one separating the two and don't give me that shyt about coli men talking about divorce... Stop it slime

KenyaDoll

Daps
Nah bytch you dumb. IMO, men in divorce situations tie money and emotions together cause they fukking have to.

You're the one separating the two and don't give me that shyt about coli men talking about divorce... Stop it slime

No idiot. The poster I quoted stated that people only talk about money for men in divorce. Again, your dumbass couldn't follow the damn conversation. You could NEVER reach my level.

My first post specifically talked about the way the men on this board discuss divorce but again your dumbass can't read and probably missed that so you stop it idiot.