14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Emotions come up from both sides...

Due to burden and the fact that the woman will and should get any children.... money will auto move to the front of a mans mind.

As a woman you can't even make suggestions on what men Should think. Im saying this as a man who probably made the largest payout in hip hop forum history to a chick.

Emotions are something people get over. .... and a man should keep at bay until an appropriate time. . .. but money:whew:....
Money is something we especially need after the divorce to either fukk a bunch of hoes... or get our life stable again so that we can find our next queen.

Some issues women don't have to deal with.

Thank you for actually addressing the post and not misunderstanding (like MOST of the men who responded to and also understood my post). Why do you think only those two idiots didn't get it?

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I hear you but a lot of the times, men play the victim. I remember when my brothers ex gf broke up with him because he got another girl pregnant and he went around crying, sniffling, moping around, then when it was clear she wasn't coming back he made lies up and tried to call her a cheating whore. He thought she wasn't loyal because she left and had self esteem.

I'm just saying ..it happens a lot. They'll be in the wrong but throw on them tears like they were the ones done dirty.
:leon: some real ish right here. I would like to see the female's account of these coli sob stories:ohlawd:

I wonder whatever to that coli cheater that got cheated on:sas1:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Exactly.

The bottom fukkin' line today is ALL WOMEN GET BORED.

You could have been with the same person since your tweens and after house, white picket fences, the whips and trips and multiple kids... one day you find out that she ain't responding to your texts in the same patterns as she used to.

Turns out, the milk man has actually been serving her with his own milk. You deeg?

Shiit like that can kill a man's soul, but it always hits you outta left field. Total blind side jab to the nads. That ain't rad.

I ain't care if you black, white, oriental, mexican from spain or juggling in the rain... you can GET GOT because a woman's psyche is fickle by nature. You canNOT condition them like yesterdays females
who were more apt to be true matriarchs... because nowadays, these pros are entitled and feel EMPOWERED. And thanks to who?

Western media.

And the media machine is too strong; you got shows like Scandal, movies like Think Like A Man and singers like Kelis....

... what you thank these broads get exposed to? Where they get that influence from?

Men only cheat out of insecurity and opportunity.

Women cheat out of boredom.

And what does that say about YO ASS?!?!

Mothafukkas think this is a game.

Well... the treality (true reality) is...

"Life ain't a game... NO WHOA!!!"

Exactly.

The bottom fukkin' line today is ALL WOMEN GET BORED.

You could have been with the same person since your tweens and after house, white picket fences, the whips and trips and multiple kids... one day you find out that she ain't responding to your texts in the same patterns as she used to.

Turns out, the milk man has actually been serving her with his own milk. You deeg?

Shiit like that can kill a man's soul, but it always hits you outta left field. Total blind side jab to the nads. That ain't rad.

I ain't care if you black, white, oriental, mexican from spain or juggling in the rain... you can GET GOT because a woman's psyche is fickle by nature. You canNOT condition them like yesterdays females
who were more apt to be true matriarchs... because nowadays, these pros are entitled and feel EMPOWERED. And thanks to who?

Western media.

And the media machine is too strong; you got shows like Scandal, movies like Think Like A Man and singers like Kelis....

... what you thank these broads get exposed to? Where they get that influence from?

Men only cheat out of insecurity and opportunity.

Women cheat out of boredom.

And what does that say about YO ASS?!?!

Mothafukkas think this is a game.

Well... the treality (true reality) is...

"Life ain't a game... NO WHOA!!!"

Stop justifying nonsense. If you can't be loyal to your partner then don't take vows. If men were not motivated by boredom then they wouldn't be taking on the opportunity i . The first place.

You guys have to be more intelligent than this nonsensical gibberish. You guys sound like women who complain about light skinned/white women all day.

So how many of these get married threads will be made before people realize that it has been answered debated a million times before. I guess emperor needs to recruit people to not feel alone in his misery.:pachaha:
Such a dreadful mod and y'all complain about @concise at least he does his job properly.
:shaq2:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@Yup people are entitled to their opinions, and these opinions of these posters are valid.
And there are some women who are never satisfied, but real men know.... when those relationships dont work out its the husbands fault for choosing wrong. I see simps wife up my cousins...my female cousins are just like me, aka not worthy... but for some lames if a bytch is sexy nice and give consistent p*ssy, they feel a connection, smh. As men we chose wrong and get hurt.

And ur correct about men cheating.... they mainly do it because they want new p*ssy.. I don't think most women get bored if the relationship remains an open communication type w good sex too. I know that I cheated because opportunities... bad bytches.. and because my spouse wasn't a housewife type, so worthless imo.

Plus, women chose wrong too... if a woman doesn't think of her man as very sexy, nice , exciting, and as a protector.... she needs to bounce before she starts to have those thot feelings....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
@Yup people are entitled to their opinions, and these opinions of these posters are valid.
And there are some women who are never satisfied, but real men know.... when those relationships dont work out its the husbands fault for choosing wrong. I see simps wife up my cousins...my female cousins are just like me, aka not worthy... but for some lames if a bytch is sexy nice and give consistent p*ssy, they feel a connection, smh. As men we chose wrong and get hurt.

And ur correct about men cheating.... they mainly do it because they want new p*ssy.. I don't think most women get bored if the relationship remains an open communication type w good sex too. I know that I cheated because opportunities... bad bytches.. and because my spouse wasn't a housewife type, so worthless imo.

Plus, women chose wrong too... if a woman doesn't think of her man as very sexy, nice , exciting, and as a protector.... she needs to bounce before she starts to have those thot feelings....
I am not trying to invalidate people's opinions I am just pointing the hypocrisy of what is written. Justifying cheating done by men by implying that when women do it it's worse, is a poor argument. Because just as women do not know how men feel when women threaten divorce, men don't know how women feel when they get cheated on.

What is lacking in many of these stories is the ability to look outside of yourself and see how your actions or inactions affect the other party.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Damn number 2 has me shook on getting married. I don't think I could handle divorce well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People cheat because they want to cheat, I've been bored in relationships before but I never cheated.

Even in marriages I mean your with the same person day after day of course you get bored, just like you get bored at work same repetitive structure.

There is never any justification for cheating on your partner, open up communicationa nd take it from there.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm saying. In my experience, people that rush things usually have something to hide :sas2:
@Juicy

:what: when did I say anything about getting married after a year of dating? wtf

If you're gonna try to call someone out at least be correct. smh

and why do you care anyways? :mindblown: I'm not dating you.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People always bring up this ish like your life is incomplete if you don't get married.

Like you can't be in a long term relationship without being husband and wife.

Like you are guaranteed old age, or even your wife living that long.

Like you are guaranteed not to be divorce.

For crying out loud the fastest growing age range for divorces is grey divorces . in the 50s and 60s people who have been married for 20-30 years calling it quits.

Be co dependent brehs
:mjpls: I'm not sure thats the way the Bible wants it.

After a while, in a LTR, the lust kicks in.

We're still men.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Coli full of heathens anyways :sas1:
Trolling aside; that's my biggest thing goin' againsts a "life partner"

I'm not gay, I'm gonna want to have sex with a woman I have had a long intimate relationship with

My dad said to never marry for sex, but, I don't "hang" with women for a reason

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People cheat because they want to cheat, I've been bored in relationships before but I never cheated.

Even in marriages I mean your with the same person day after day of course you get bored, just like you get bored at work same repetitive structure.

There is never any justification for cheating on your partner, open up communicationa nd take it from there.
th

:mjcry: If more ppl read this...

I just finished it for the 2nd time last nite

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Even Christian women nowadays are :scust:

Need to go back to Africa to find a good one

Trolling aside; that's my biggest thing goin' againsts a "life partner"

I'm not gay, I'm gonna want to have sex with a woman I have had a long intimate relationship with

My dad said to never marry for sex, but, I don't "hang" with women for a reason