14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Slow down...Lord. I am sorry this happened to you, but damn that was deep. So you have a formula of why you are single? That is too much.

That is a lot of pressure you are putting on yourself. Just chill out and relax. It will come.

Continue on like this and you will be posting on the Coli how you got ripped off by your ex.

It will happen when you least expect it.

I'm single cuz I'm selective as fuk. I already had top tier women's, I can't take a step back and downgrade.

I ain't bitter either.

But let the coli tell it, and bring single is great and it's easy to find a quality broad.

But lemme tell u, a true dime piece is like a winning lotto ticket bruh.

It's slim Pickens out here, and I live in la.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it messed me up cuz she was a good solid wife able broad. She would make a good wifey for someone. She was a legit dime piece too. Turned heads any event we went to. :blessed:

I know for a fact the next girl I will get won't be as hot. That fuking hurts. It'll be a hit to my ego when that happens. The thought of her getting piped by someone else is too much to hear :mjcry:

We broke up cuz we was fighting all the damn time over everything. I couldn't see a future with someone with this much conflict.

Also, she had like 150k in student loans. I just finished paying mine off. Even though she was telling me I wouldn't be responsible for em, u know how that goes when babies and marriage comes into the picture.

shyt still hurts so bad bruh. I'm not a very social guy, and I somehow bagged this legit dime piece. Everyone was shocked I did it. Now I'm back single. :sadcam:

Despite what everyone in the coli says bruhs, single life isn't all that great.

U ever to to a club and at 2 am the lights turn on and u see what's out there?

The way I break it down is like this...it is fuking hard to find a wifey. Out of 100 chicks, I'm probably not attracted to 70 of em (only date 7/10 and above). So that leaves me with 30 out of 100 broads I could date.

Now out of that 30, about half of them have personality flaws or baggage (kids, exes, family, etc) that make thrm undateable.

That leaves us with 15. Now out of that 15, at least half of those broads are gonna be in relationships already.

I mean at the end of the day that leaves only a handful out of those original 100 broads that are real quality. And u got 1000 thirsty mofos fighting for those same handful of broads.

I live in la, and I'm out here competing against god damn doctors, investment bankers, and self made millionaires for these quality broads.:mjcry: I have my own condo, have a job paying about six figures, and I'm in shape and good looking. And single life ain't all it's cracked up to be bruhs.

:mjcry:

Sorry for long post, just a diff perspective on things.

I feel ya bruh, when you lose someone you thought was gonna be the wife. It really messes with ya head... I'm just starting to even kinda get interested in other chicks and they have to amazing personality wise for me to even hold a convo with them.

Needless to say I don't hold many convo's nowadays:mjcry:

I aint making 6 figures but I'm doing pretty good, no real bills or debt. In shape and fairly handsome:takedat: I aint the type to go out and smash random chicks.... There has to be chemistry

The single life is great but got a nikka head spinning too...

Any ladies got a soft breast for me to lay my head on and just think about life :hamster:

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
I'm single cuz I'm selective as fuk. I already had top tier women's, I can't take a step back and downgrade.

I ain't bitter either.

But let the coli tell it, and bring single is great and it's easy to find a quality broad.

But lemme tell u, a true dime piece is like a winning lotto ticket bruh.

It's slim Pickens out here, and I live in la.

I see. Selective as fukk. Only top tier. Can't downgrade, but was surprised when you pulled a dime.

Well, good luck.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
I see. Selective as fukk. Only top tier. Can't downgrade, but was surprised when you pulled a dime.

Well, good luck.

yea, i keep thinking like damn, i had a dream girl, and keep thinking maybe i couldve done something more to make it work. maybe i shudve just bit my tongue and not fighted those times.

but fucc it, its in the past. she was causing me crazy stress. fine chicks know their worth, and are demanding as fuk.

and i've pulled some pretty dope ass chicks b4, but this one was a legit certified dime.

like i says, head stopper anywhere we go. we had a vegas trip couple months back, and man ya boy was feelin extra'd out wid her on my arm. every dude i saw was turning his head to my chick up at drais and marquee n shyt.

now she prolly gettin piped out by another dude.

only thing to do is keep making paper and upgrade her. success is the best revenge i guess.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
yea, i keep thinking like damn, i had a dream girl, and keep thinking maybe i couldve done something more to make it work. maybe i shudve just bit my tongue and not fighted those times.

but fucc it, its in the past. she was causing me crazy stress. fine chicks know their worth, and are demanding as fuk.

and i've pulled some pretty dope ass chicks b4, but this one was a legit certified dime.

like i says, head stopper anywhere we go. we had a vegas trip couple months back, and man ya boy was feelin extra'd out wid her on my arm. every dude i saw was turning his head to my chick up at drais and marquee n shyt.

only thing to do is keep making paper and upgrade her. success is the best revenge i guess.

Can't think like that breh.......Nobody wants a 10 who's demanding and you always have to be worried about.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps

How old are you?

please note...I'm not attacking you, this is a light hearted conversation.

She is not focused on you, you are focused on her so much, you want revenge. I've been there. I got married on last year didn't know it until my friend was like, look at Scott's FB page. So I thought the best revenge was to just do all this stuff, plot, plan etc, etc. Then I realized, he ain't thinking about me, let me move the fukk on. She is not going to care about your upgrade.

Your fonts appear kinds shallow. You took her on vacation and she was turning heads and it blew your head up. But in your private live you were stressed out having you think if you worked harder then all would be happy and she was looking at you for school loan payments. That doesn't sound like a relationship, that sound like a 24 hour stressful job. Hell, it sounds like you were only happy when you two were out in public.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
back to the thread topic, yea divorce sounds like the worst thing in the world.

if a regular breakup suks this bad, the thought of having a woman take your child, your house, alimony, child support, and half your shyt,

iono how dudes deal with this shyt.

its unreal.

its a cold world out there for us bruhs.

Daps

The way I break it down is like this...it is fuking hard to find a wifey. Out of 100 chicks, I'm probably not attracted to 70 of em (only date 7/10 and above). So that leaves me with 30 out of 100 broads I could date.

Now out of that 30, about half of them have personality flaws or baggage (kids, exes, family, etc) that make thrm undateable.

That leaves us with 15. Now out of that 15, at least half of those broads are gonna be in relationships already.

I mean at the end of the day that leaves only a handful out of those original 100 broads that are real quality. And u got 1000 thirsty mofos fighting for those same handful of broads.

I live in la, and I'm out here competing against god damn doctors, investment bankers, and self made millionaires for these quality broads.:mjcry: I have my own condo, have a job paying about six figures, and I'm in shape and good looking. And single life ain't all it's cracked up to be bruhs.

Since you are 'in reserves', let me tell you how to be a 'strike breaker'.

Allow me to give you "the Recipe".

You should consider going foreign. Get your passport. Go to PR, DR, Brazil, or a whole host of other countries.
There would be a wider and deeper selection of younger, thinner, hotter women than you could acquire here in the States.
Not only that, many of these women will be much more marriage minded than women here in the States.
Being you are an American, you would get a bump in SMV (Sexual Market Value) off that alone.

Whatever you do, don't bring'em back here! This place is a toxic dump of feminism and entitlement. Don't marry in any of the Anglo-sphere countries i.e. U.S., Britain, Canada, New Zealand, or Australia. That isn't to say that any of those foreign countries couldn't be legitimate playgrounds for you...

Men will move in a heartbeat for better financial prospects. Why not for a better selection of women?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Honestly it messed me up cuz she was a good solid wife able broad. She would make a good wifey for someone. She was a legit dime piece too. Turned heads any event we went to. :blessed:

I know for a fact the next girl I will get won't be as hot. That fuking hurts. It'll be a hit to my ego when that happens. The thought of her getting piped by someone else is too much to hear :mjcry:

We broke up cuz we was fighting all the damn time over everything. I couldn't see a future with someone with this much conflict.

Also, she had like 150k in student loans. I just finished paying mine off. Even though she was telling me I wouldn't be responsible for em, u know how that goes when babies and marriage comes into the picture.

shyt still hurts so bad bruh. I'm not a very social guy, and I somehow bagged this legit dime piece. Everyone was shocked I did it. Now I'm back single. :sadcam:

Despite what everyone in the coli says bruhs, single life isn't all that great.

Maybe just maybe your standards are unrealistic. And from the sound of it your ex wasn't all that. It takes more than good looks to have a good partner. Sounds like extremely superficial and considering where you live I can't say I am surprise.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Since you are 'in reserves', let me tell you how to be a 'strike breaker'.

Allow me to give you "the Recipe".

You should consider going foreign. Get your passport. Go to PR, DR, Brazil, or a whole host of other countries.
There would be a wider and deeper selection of younger, thinner, hotter women than you could acquire here in the States.
Not only that, many of these women will be much more marriage minded than women here in the States.
Being you are an American, you would get a bump in SMV (Sexual Market Value) off that alone.

Whatever you do, don't bring'em back here! This place is a toxic dump of feminism and entitlement. Don't marry in any of the Anglo-sphere countries i.e. U.S., Britain, Canada, New Zealand, or Australia. That isn't to say that any of those foreign countries couldn't be legitimate playgrounds for you...

Men will move in a heartbeat for better financial prospects. Why not for a better selection of women?

Can't cause of my job

Daps
Can't cause of my job

You would then need to figure out to to make the jump to be able to travel.

Your options are a small business or teleworking. I would recommend the book, "The 4 Hour Workweek" by Tim Ferris for ideas.

In addition to making your work more mobile, you could also reduce your lifestyle to boost how much money you retain in addition to eliminating all debt. Money saved could be placed to create passive income. If you traveled or lived in a cheaper country, your money would go further. The last concept is geo-arbtriage.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plus, as my father's friend was told, you took on the child as your own, raised it, so you are responsible. He has four kids during marriage and found out none of them were his and but he was given the bill for child support.

images

Jakarta

Go Pack Go
Daps
Reppin
chicago
My ex had her dad give me a suitcase and a letter about why she was leaving in the middle of me working.

:huhldup: