14 men open up about the devastation of divorce...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
LOL @ cats still believing that '50% of all marriages fail' bullshyt........

Synchronized-Chinese-Funk-Dance-Gif-Like-a-Boss.gif

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
A year!!! I have not even met your whole family. I need to do assessments to check for mental illness, chronic diseases, or just overall if I'm going to even like your family.

A year is just too short.

I'm saying. In my experience, people that rush things usually have something to hide :sas2:
@Juicy

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Damn I recently went thru a rough breakup. I can feel the pain.

:mjcry:

shyt faked me up in the head son. I can't even imagine a divorce.

shyt is rough.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
Damn I recently went thru a rough breakup. I can feel the pain.

shyt faked me up in the head son. I can't even imagine a divorce.

shyt is rough.

What happened that messed you up so bad? Not attacking you are anything, but what happened?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
lol and your stupid ass needs to look up the overconfidence effect and confirmation bias. keep thinking youre invincible.

like one of the most prominent examples wasnt a person who dated for 6 yrs and married for 18
Yeah this is a bunch of bullshyt, I'ma just put you on ignore bruh

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
What happened that messed you up so bad? Not attacking you are anything, but what happened?

Honestly it messed me up cuz she was a good solid wife able broad. She would make a good wifey for someone. She was a legit dime piece too. Turned heads any event we went to. :blessed:

I know for a fact the next girl I will get won't be as hot. That fuking hurts. It'll be a hit to my ego when that happens. The thought of her getting piped by someone else is too much to hear :mjcry:

We broke up cuz we was fighting all the damn time over everything. I couldn't see a future with someone with this much conflict.

Also, she had like 150k in student loans. I just finished paying mine off. Even though she was telling me I wouldn't be responsible for em, u know how that goes when babies and marriage comes into the picture.

shyt still hurts so bad bruh. I'm not a very social guy, and I somehow bagged this legit dime piece. Everyone was shocked I did it. Now I'm back single. :sadcam:

Despite what everyone in the coli says bruhs, single life isn't all that great.

U ever to to a club and at 2 am the lights turn on and u see what's out there?

The way I break it down is like this...it is fuking hard to find a wifey. Out of 100 chicks, I'm probably not attracted to 70 of em (only date 7/10 and above). So that leaves me with 30 out of 100 broads I could date.

Now out of that 30, about half of them have personality flaws or baggage (kids, exes, family, etc) that make thrm undateable.

That leaves us with 15. Now out of that 15, at least half of those broads are gonna be in relationships already.

I mean at the end of the day that leaves only a handful out of those original 100 broads that are real quality. And u got 1000 thirsty mofos fighting for those same handful of broads.

I live in la, and I'm out here competing against god damn doctors, investment bankers, and self made millionaires for these quality broads.:mjcry: I have my own condo, have a job paying about six figures, and I'm in shape and good looking. And single life ain't all it's cracked up to be bruhs.

Sorry for long post, just a diff perspective on things.

MCMLXXIX

Rookie
Daps
Honestly it messed me up cuz she was a good solid wife able broad. She would make a good wifey for someone. She was a legit dime piece too. Turned heads any event we went to. :blessed:

I know for a fact the next girl I will get won't be as hot. That fuking hurts. It'll be a hit to my ego when that happens. The thought of her getting piped by someone else is too much to hear :mjcry:

We broke up cuz we was fighting all the damn time over everything. I couldn't see a future with someone with this much conflict.

Also, she had like 150k in student loans. I just finished paying mine off. Even though she was telling me I wouldn't be responsible for em, u know how that goes when babies and marriage comes into the picture.

shyt still hurts so bad bruh. I'm not a very social guy, and I somehow bagged this legit dime piece. Everyone was shocked I did it. Now I'm back single. :sadcam:

Despite what everyone in the coli says bruhs, single life isn't all that great.

U ever to to a club and at 2 am the lights turn on and u see what's out there?

The way I break it down is like this...it is fuking hard to find a wifey. Out of 100 chicks, I'm probably not attracted to 70 of em (only date 7/10 and above). So that leaves me with 30 out of 100 broads I could date.

Now out of that 30, about half of them have personality flaws or baggage (kids, exes, family, etc) that make thrm undateable.

That leaves us with 15. Now out of that 15, at least half of those broads are gonna be in relationships already.

I mean at the end of the day that leaves only a handful out of those original 100 broads that are real quality. And u got 1000 thirsty mofos fighting for those same handful of broads.

I live in la, and I'm out here competing against god damn doctors, investment bankers, and self made millionaires for these quality broads.:mjcry: I have my own condo, have a job paying about six figures, and I'm in shape and good looking. And single life ain't all it's cracked up to be bruhs.

Sorry for long post, just a diff perspective on things.

Slow down...Lord. I am sorry this happened to you, but damn that was deep. So you have a formula of why you are single? That is too much.

That is a lot of pressure you are putting on yourself. Just chill out and relax. It will come.

Continue on like this and you will be posting on the Coli how you got ripped off by your ex.

It will happen when you least expect it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Let these women tell it, you have to marry them after a year of dating :sas1:
I heard that line after 6 months. Outright demands after 9 months. Can't get hitched to someone who will threaten to leave if you ain't married within 10 months of shaking hands and saying hello for the first time.