14 Carribbean nations sue Britian, Holland and France for slavery reparations

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Whats your point about the IMF? Mugabe banned foreign companies from holding majority stakes in local enterprises thats why IMF wont give him loans.

CIA torture camps? lol wheres the proof

No idea what ZMW tribes have to do with international politics but ok

Avoid blood shed? whites were shedding blood there already. Mandela pacified the masses on that MLK shyt

Part of leadership is making decisions that would have possitive long term effects and possibly change the course of history.

I don't see that being the case with Mugabe. He is blocking whites to have a stake in corp/companies byt what alternatives is he providing the population. Black zims don't have the means to run singlehandedly a whole economy. He was Giving farmland to blacks who don't know how to farm...like really just horribly strategy.

I am all for kicking whites off black countries but not thi way

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Whats your point about the IMF? Mugabe banned foreign companies from holding majority stakes in local enterprises thats why IMF wont give him loans.

And yet, is begging White men for $$$$. Some Black militant leader :heh:

CIA torture camps? lol wheres the proof

Do you follow the news? :dahell:

No idea what ZMW tribes have to do with international politics but ok

Clear evidence you have no idea wtf you are talking about :dead:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not know that Mugabe hosted a CIA torture site
and begs the IMF for $$$ but talk about white media

Morocco was the only country on the list that hosted a CIA prison.

Gotta be careful with this cac media, master manipulators of language

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they weren't. Stop embarrassing yourself slime.

The Open Society Foundation and United Nations listed the following African countries as complicity Algeria, Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia and Kenya.

The other countries are Libya, Malawi, Mauritania, Somalia, South Africa and Zimbabwe. Morocco was the only country on the list that hosted a CIA prison.

https://www.newsday.co.zw/2014/12/11/zimbabwe-implicated-cia-torture-programmes/

and that prison in morocco is called

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temara_interrogation_centre

whats the Zimbabwean cia prison/torture site called? lol you over there acting like western propaganda don't exist and cac media dont lie and manipulate the truth to serve their agendas and sway public opinion

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

I just posted the full CIA torture cable you stupid motherfukker

"Many, many other countries were complicit in the renditions. For a month, Zimbabwe hosted five CIA detainees seized from Malawi in June 2003 before they were released in Sudan."
http://www.wired.com/2013/02/54-countries-rendition/

You tried to paint Mugabe as some super negro militant and sound type stupid. Keep it moving

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:Those nations couldn't afford to pay what they really owe.
So dont pay nothing at all? :camby:

I going to treat these slave trading countries like a creditor would treat me when i'm 2 years over due with penalties and late fees piled up. they say "well sir, what can you pay?" or "here's our offer and lets see if we can get you on a payment plan."

They should attach an Economic RIghts Credit Score to these countries. right now they are all in the rears for most things. so i'm saying places like america has a 300 Economic Rights Credit score, they paid the jews, they paid the japanes, they paid the natives. next up. is the slaves. Come to the table so we can talk about what you can pay and how soon you can pay it.

But you must come to the table.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The dominate society has convinced a lot of Black Americans that reparations is some kind of "Hand Out" when NOBODY was punished for all that slavery and jim crow. Its just like "OK, we're all equal, go on your lives". When are still in a new form of slavery. Yes Class is a huge issue in this system but our race has always set us back in tis country. Reparations won't right the wrongs of the past and it won't solve all the terrible after effects. But it would be the start. Props to by Caribbean brothers and sisters for doing this. The U.S. will have to answer to there past.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The ruling families will pocket all that sh*t and bail. If I was the EU I would send that sh*t in the form of perpetual food contracts direct to organized farming cooperatives :jawalrus:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Good......
dont think they'll get it because it
would open up the flood gates and
america would be like.
:merchant:

wat6rr.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Spain need to get some of this hot fire too. I see certain countries are too p*ssy to join the lawsuit. I see you Brazil