14 Carribbean nations sue Britian, Holland and France for slavery reparations

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Hey, I'm just glad there is an organized effort to go to a world body and petition for reparations. I believe it's a good sign to the black masses, Caribbean and otherwise, that blacks will not allow slavery to be swept under the rug.

So, instead of making disparaging comments about what might or might not happen, I'm just going to give props for what's happening. And pray that this movement will continue to spread amongst the black diaspora.

This is a step in the right direction :salute:

Peace

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And slaughter other Africans while plummeting your economy then sure!

"what about black on black crime" :mjpls:

He refused to be extorted by neo colonialism, thus plummeting the economy.

Read up on it from non European sources, see how they distort the truth

malcolm-x-media-quote.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The man ended white minority rule in an African country

The richest people in Zimbabwe are mostly White and due to Mugabe's idiocy, the average (Black) Zimbabwean is poorer than say the 80s

Not know that Mugabe hosted a CIA torture site and begs the IMF for $$$ but talk about white media

Can you even name a Zimbabwean tribe? Have you even met a Zimbabwean?

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The man ended white minority rule in an African country, hats off to him. Mandela did the complete opposite and blacks look at him like Jesus

Let white media pick your black leaders brehs
I understand why mandela did what he did...he wanted to avoid bloodshed. It is better for lacks to take their countries slowly and monopolize economically then trying to prove a point yet have your countrymen emigrating in droves to other countries because people can't eat. South Africa has an increasing black middle class. If black south africans play their cards right they will get this country back without ridiculing themselves.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The richest people in Zimbabwe are mostly White and due to Mugabe's idiocy, the average (Black) Zimbabwean is poorer than say the 80s

Not know that Mugabe hosted a CIA torture site and begs the IMF for $$$ but talk about white media

Props!

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whats your point about the IMF? Mugabe banned foreign companies from holding majority stakes in local enterprises thats why IMF wont give him loans.

CIA torture camps? lol wheres the proof

No idea what knowing Zimbabwean tribes and Zimbabwean people has to do with knowledge on international politics but ok

I understand why mandela dis what he did...he wanted ro avoid bloodshed. It os better for lacks to take theor countrieds slowly and monopolize economically then trying to prove a point yet have your countrymen emigrating in droves ro other countries because people can't eat.

Avoid blood shed? whites were shedding blood there already. Mandela pacified the masses on that MLK shyt