14 Carribbean nations sue Britian, Holland and France for slavery reparations

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind doing this if I know thst it will improve the quality of life of the average citizen and not using something as painful as slavery to line the pockets Of corrupt offficials.

Blacks need to be as critical of their leaders as they as they are of white supremacy. Plenty of wolves in sheep clothing.

#Detroit mayor
#Mugabe
#Jacob Zuma
Etc...
:dahell::what:

Search your history, don't be telling them European stories :scust:

Mugabe double crossed the west and kicked the whites out the country. He balled so hard on the west that they put sanctions on the Zimbabwean export industry, North Korea were one of few countries to help out.

This is :blessed: considering the history of Zimbabwe which was once called Rhodesia and owned by an English business called Cecil Rhodes who stole every diamond and dug for more in the land

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:dahell::what:

Search your history, don't be telling them European stories :scust:

Mugabe double crossed the west and kicked the whites out the country. He balled so hard on the west that they put sanctions on the Zimbabwean export industry, North Korea were one of few countries to help out.

This is :blessed: considering the history of Zimbabwe which was once called Rhodesia and owned by an English business called Cecil Rhodes who stole every diamond and dug for more in the land
I know about mugabe ....he started good and he became crooked like the rest of them. The zims will attest to the same fact.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about mugabe ....he started good and he became crooked like the rest of them. The zims will attest to the same fact.
:snoop:

Mugabe received a knighthood by the Queen of England in 1994, bare in mind you have to be from the UK to receive these honors :mjpls: by 2008 he was stripped of his knighthood.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7473243.stm

Mugabe was/is no longer under the west's thumb. If you want to end white supremacy he's the man with an idea

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He went about it the wrong way and he is no saint.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're just giving 'public opinion' which has been fed to you by cac media, you have no facts just propaganda you've heard.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You don't know what you're talking about. You're just giving 'public opinion' which has been fed to you by cac media, you have no facts just propaganda you've heard.
No I am giving you direct account on people who live there and go back and forth betwren canada and zim. one of my friends is gettting married there.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I am giving you direct account on people who live there and go back and forth betwren canada and zim. one of my friends is gettting married there.

Same here, tell her I said congratulations.

Still don't understand how that backs up your discussion, we really gonna debate fact vs opinion :ld: