14 Carribbean nations sue Britian, Holland and France for slavery reparations

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Yes we all know this...what ate our leadership doing though? I
Where do you live?

We all know this? yet you have such a cavalier attitude about black leadership.
And obviously as this thread indicates they're trying to regain wealth and resources that were stolen from them so that they compete more on even footing in the economic climate.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:francis:the debt toll for whites is a lot more than just "reparations." And they don't owe just us.

:sas2:but we will get paid what we are owed first and formost.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
We all know this? yet you have such a cavalier attitude about black leadership.
And obviously as this thread indicates they're trying to regain wealth and resources that were stolen from them so that they compete more on even footing in the economic climate.
we like to wallow in our victimization while refusing to acknowledge of lack of competence in key avenue that wwill lift us from this helplessness.

Yes black leadership is lacking

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
we like to wallow in our victimization while refusing to acknowledge of lack of competence in key avenue that wwill lift us from this helplessness.

Yes black leadership is lacking

That's nice.
So let's get behind our Caribbean brehdren who refuse to wallow in victimization and are taking bold, unprecedented steps in reaping what is owed to them from their former cac oppressors.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't mind doing this if I know thst it will improve the quality of life of the average citizen and not using something as painful as slavery to line the pockets Of corrupt offficials.

Blacks need to be as critical of their leaders as they as they are of white supremacy. Plenty of wolves in sheep clothing.

#Detroit mayor
#Mugabe
#Jacob Zuma
Etc...
That's nice.
So let's get behind our Caribbean brehdren who refuse to wallow in victimization and are taking bold, unprecedented steps in reaping what is owed to them from their former cac oppressors.

Last edited:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
So you linking shyt from 2013.. I want to neg you.

C'mon.

Further information: That 400,000 acres was given back to slave owners by President Andrew Johnson immediately after Lincoln was assassinated. Additionally, slave owners who pledged loyalty to the Union received up to $300 (equivalent to over $10,000 back then) for each slave that they lost.

The fukking slave owners got reparations and we still haven't gotten one acre, or one dime.

Japanese Americans got $20,000 (equivalent to $40,000 in 1988) each just 30-something years ago.. for a couple years in some soft (compared to 250 years of hardcore, brutal slavery) internment camps.

Jewish Europeans got reparations of epic proportions for 6,000,000 lives lost in the holocaust.

#BlackLivesMatter though, right? :lupe:

If that doesn't make your blood boil as a black person, then off yourself right now.

Last edited: