14 Carribbean nations sue Britian, Holland and France for slavery reparations

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
It has hired the British law firm Leigh Day, which recently won compensation for hundreds of Kenyans tortured by the British colonial government during the Mau Mau rebellion of the 1950s.

Surviving Kenyans got about $4K. I don't see countries that depend on tourism and part of the common wealth really pursuing this grievance with any energy. many of them are also tax havens for wealthy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-22790037

"The British government sincerely regrets that these abuses took place and that they marred Kenya's progress towards independence."

Mr Hague said 5,228 victims would receive payments totalling £19.9m following an agreement with lawyers acting for the victims, who have been fighting for compensation for a number of years.

The compensation amounts to about £3,000 per victim and applies only to the living survivors of the abuses that took place.
:snoop:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Why are you acting like Jews and Japanese are inherently better than Black people at being "responsible" ??...which is what you're saying.

Get outta here

:camby:

Cac confirmed. I knew this place was being infiltrated.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why are you acting like Jews and Japanese are inherently better than Black people at being "responsible" ??...which is what you're saying.

Get outta here

:camby:
where did I say they were inherently better?

Like I said piint me to concrete examples of the proper usage of that money by these carribean islands who are known for corrupt landscapes. Abundance doesn't mean that everyone gets to reap the benefit. That's the problem with you militants throw out reason for some fake problack narrative without thinking long term.

Diondon

Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
where did I say they were inherently better?

Like I said piint me to concrete examples of the proper usage of that money by these carribean islands who are known for corrupt landscapes. Abundance doesn't mean that everyone gets to reap the benefit. That's the problem with you militants throw out reason for some fake problack narrative without thinking long term.

lol not as if whites are corrupt or anything. But blacks need their white daddy to police them. :jawalrus:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
lol not as if whites are corrupt or anything. But blacks need their white daddy to police them. :jawalrus:

whites are corrupt but they still run semi prosperous countries where the average citizen can work and there's some kind of government protection.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
If I was injured I would rather put on a money stack rather than an ice pack on it. Our asses are still sore from the whips on our ancestors back ,please pay for our medical expenses. I am having ancestral flashbacks.

Diondon

Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
whites are corrupt but they still run semi prosperous countries where the average citizen can work and there's some kind of government protection.

While they cripple other countries with economic sanctions that don't want to get into bed with them if not outright occupying said countries and raping the natural resources.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
While they cripple other countries with economic sanctions that don't want to get into bed with them if not outright occupying said countries and raping the natural resources.
Yes we all know this...what ate our leadership doing though? I
Where do you live?