13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Going back, Hannah killing herself was weak. She got raped and could've went to the police, fukk that. Her bugging about the Asian dude not sending her cartoon pictures was a cry for mental help. She was extremely weak.

Precisely, see you understand the concept, but you don't understand the big picture.

not everyone is mentally strong. not everyone can handle adversity the same.
not everyone will react to situations LIKE YOU would.

open your mind a bit to the possibility that EVERYONE is built different than you, mentally.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
there is where we are all having a major disconnect. take marcus for example. he didnt show up to date on time and tried to grope her--you telling me thats deserving of being scarred for life, forever? :what:

iunno how dudes can empathize with an incredibly selfish person so well. only the rapist commited acts worthy of life time damage.

So Marcus' feelings about Hannah calling him out on his actions supersedes Marcus' sexual harassment and attempted sexual assault?

Why are you downplaying these transgressions?

you don't have to answer that, I already know the reasons from our exchanges earlier in the thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Changed my mind. I don't know what people expected the counselor to do. If she wasn't willing to come forward and testify or even say she didn't give consent, what exactly can he do? I don't wanna compare myself to her because its different but, I went through something life shattering my junior year and my counselors at high school were put on notice. They tried everything they could to reach out to me, pulled me from classes to talk, tried to send me to further counseling off-campus to help but, I wouldn't talk to anyone. The way I dealt with things was to do it alone so I pushed them away. If I decided to blow my brains out, that's not the guidance counselor's fault. You can't help someone unwilling to talk.

BUT AT LEAST YOUR COUNSELORS TRIED.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Marcus' feelings about Hannah calling him out on his actions supersedes Marcus' sexual harassment and attempted sexual assault?

Why are you downplaying these transgressions?

you don't have to answer that, I already know the reasons from our exchanges earlier in the thread

keep going, and zach? jess? sheri? jeff? were their "transgressions" deserving of being permanently scarred?

and someone please answer the question. if her victims killed themselves from grief, would hannah be justified. yes or no

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
if anyone has been disgusted as I have been in this thread, here is a rule on the coli that can help:

6) Privilege
Posting on the Coli is considered a privilege. Please do not abuse it. Excessive and/or poor trolling will not be tolerated.

I'm sure most of us have come to this thread because of the message behind this show. We came here to talk to reasonable pepole.

I have seen disgusting behavior here, as human beings decided to troll a thread about a show on suicide.

Time to hit that report button, I'll be the first one, don't worry.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're about 3 months too late to get me banned.

if you cant view hannahs actions objectively, and only see her as an innocent victim--you are the troll.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the trolls in this thread are cancerous minds who like to spill their poison onto everyone else.

I feel terribly sorry for you and anything that you guys have been through, but you guy are seriously projecting a lack of empathy.

"it was jeffs fault"

like what :dahell:

people just looking for anything to detract from the purpose of this show.

its sickening to say the least.

Cosign they aren't trying to hear you though

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
you're about 3 months too late to get me banned.

if you cant view hannahs actions objectively, and only see as her an innocent victim--you are the troll.

read the last 3 pages,

ive stated hannah was flawed as well.

I am actually a person that can be considered at the edge currently.
Im going through things in my life that I could not begin to share with strangers on the internet.

Yes I am an emotional guy, but you don't know why, nor want to know why.

This show made me realize that because I am an emotional guy, I respond to how a situation feels, and place a lot of emphasis into feeling.

I am good at reading people, both good, and malicious.

we all come from different places and have different mindsets.

I didn't need you guys trolling for 55 pages, I was trying to have a discussion about this show, which might have allowed me to find other people like me with which i can share how i feel.

but you guys decided to come in here and joke, and like I said, if you need someone to talk to, I am here to listen.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
read the last 3 pages,

ive stated hannah was flawed as well.

I am actually a person that can be considered at the edge currently.
Im going through things in my life that I could not begin to share with strangers on the internet.

Yes I am an emotional guy, but you don't know why, nor want to know why.

This show made me realize that because I am an emotional guy, I respond to how a situation feels, and place a lot of emphasis into feeling.

I am good at reading people, both good, and malicious.

we all come from different places and have different mindsets.

I didn't need you guys trolling for 55 pages, I was trying to have a discussion about this show, which might have allowed me to find other people like me with which i can share how i feel.

but you guys decided to come in here and joke, and like I said, if you need someone to talk to, I am here to listen.
i didnt to mean personally offend you or anyone who has dealt with suicide in their family. but im staunchly against what hannah did. i really lack empathy for those who are suicidal for anything other than terminal illness.

character wise, hannahs actions were extremely malicious in intent. she set out to purposely traumatize a dozen people for mostly superficial reasons. she is not the victim of this story to me. if anything, most of the ppl she targetted and her parents are the real victims.

but thats why i do enjoy this series. it set out to create a discussion over suicide, and that's what we're doing. i probably went OD with my opinion, and i didnt seek out to offend people. but as you've noted, jokes are my own coping mechanism.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I didn't go to a white high school. For those that have went to one do the black students hang with each other or mostly intermingle with everyone else? Watching all these black people that ain't really fukking with each other seems weird as hell to me.