13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Bro listen.

She got into the hot tub when other people were in there and they all ended up leaving. The scene was cut so Kyle (the big Asian breh) and his girl cut then suddenly she was in the jacuzzi with him. It's not like she got in by herself.

Even still, the breh should never have raped her even if she was naked and passed out. How would you feel if it was your sister, mum or even daughter. Yes there are safety tips a woman can do to protect he self, but the blame lies on 99.999% of the man NOT being a fukking rapist

But yes, let's remember this is fiction and not real. But it's a genuine argument in real life. I think rape victim blaming is disgusting.

I wouldnt call it victim shaming, but moreso bringing awareness to a victim about potentially harmful situations.

Bryce IS the monster, lets not confuse that fact.

But after witnessing a rape, I wouldn't be at that persons house again, in my underwear, in his jacuzzi.

Yes she was in the jacuzzi with others, but those other people had already did shyt to hurt hannah.

Again, this does not pin the fault on hannah, this is simply stating that hannah made some very questionable decisions that set her up onto the monsters trap.

To simplify: it was like pouring gasoline all over herself and standing next to a dangerous fire thats out of control.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If You Haven't Started Or Just Started And Are Having Reservations, The First Episode Or Two Come Across Cheesy And The Acting Sucks But It Really Takes Off And Gets Better And You Get Sucked Into It

It had me drawn from the first 15 minutes, only episode I don't like is Zach episode and Marcus episode

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Antwone Fisher really was the WOAT counselor:wow:.
P: "did he force himself on you? :comeon:"
H: "yea kinda :to:"
P: did you say no? :sitdown:"
H: "no"
P: "maybe you consented, you know and changed your mind? :ld:"
H: "NO"
P: "I'll tell you what, you said he's a senior so that means he's only gonna be here a few more months. sometimes you just gotta get over it :camby:"

That was negligible af, completely forgot about this detail.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I have to say though it's crazy how completely different life is for white subborban kids...

Her life was ruined because she was voted best ass...Even my wife was perplexed by that and she was raised in the burbs...

Compare that to where I went to school where nikkas got jumped and stabbed for a pair of shoes...

It was the combination of all 13 tapes, not any one reason singled out.

It was the manner that these series of events happened that pushed her so far out.

It wasnt just "best ass"

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Yes she was flawed I've stated that multiple times, but you have people on here excusing the actions of Tyler and the counselor and so on

Was this series without flaws hell no, but when you look at the themes that it wanted to address I would say it did a damn good job

I think she was intentionally flawed, to make her more relateable to everyone watching.

This show wouldnt have been the same if hannah was miss perfect.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Was actually excited and interested to read through this thread,

Apparently trolling has to be done everywhere all the fukking time to some people.

Half of this thread is trash ass posters trying to "troll" and be contrarian, you can tell they are copy/pasters, who cant formulate their own opinion.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
ok, lets say it was reported. would she be uncooperative with the detectives? would she stand trial to face her attacker? would bryce's lawyer be her 16-17th tape?

Still trolling I see.

Good luck in life man, I know you're in a lot of pain and feel hurt.

Its ok to open up and talk about things on your mind man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still trolling I see.

Good luck in life man, I know you're in a lot of pain and feel hurt.

Its ok to open up and talk about things on your mind man.
contrarian, sure. but these are my opinions. just because you disagree doesnt mean its trolling. hannah's act was most horrible once you get out of your feelings over her suicide. only bryce topped her scumbaggerey.

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
contrarian, sure. but these are my opinions. just because you disagree doesnt mean its trolling. hannah's acr was a horrible once you get out of your feelings over her suicide. only bryce topped her scumbaggerey.

so tyler letting his girl get raped is worse than hannah?
sheri not reporting her knocking over the stop sign (which led to the death of Jeff) was worse than hannah?
that chinese bytch who kept trying to sweep everything under the rug wasn't worse than hannah?

I mean we are all entitled to our opinions ofc.

but see, you guys weren't stating opinions, yall were just dropping typical coli type "jokes" in a thread as serious as suicide.

that in itself is corny, but I'm not gonna judge you, I'm just baffled how anyone can knock something that tries to shed some light on such a horrible thing.

this show wasn't meant for you to "hate" the fictional characters, but to have you reflect and EVALUATE how you treat people IN REAL LIFE.

and all you can do is come in and crack jokes. smh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so tyler letting his girl get raped is worse than hannah?
sheri not reporting her knocking over the stop sign (which led to the death of Jeff) was worse than hannah?
that chinese bytch who kept trying to sweep everything under the rug wasn't worse than hannah?

you tell me, how do you view intentionally trying to psychologically scar all of those people permanently?

but see, you guys weren't stating opinions, yall were just dropping typical coli type "jokes" in a thread as serious as suicide.

i have stated my opinion, several times over in this thread. hannah was being passive aggresively abusive. what if clay or several others on her list also commited suicide over it? is she be justified?

this show wasn't meant for you to "hate" the fictional characters, but to have you reflect and EVALUATE how you treat people IN REAL LIFE.

they also wanted to create dialogue over suicide and how it effects those around you.