13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Can’t get into this show.

Spoiled white people just annoy me these days.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy this got bumped, I googled this thread to see what the coli thought because I just finished the first season. I thought it was piff, pretty powerful stuff.

Season 2 looks ass tho.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Netflix Alters Graphic '13 Reasons Why' Suicide Scene After Controversy

They took out the whole scene :mjlol:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Damn.. Netflix had the graphic violence warnings and everything that is more than enough. It is supposed to be uncomfortable. There's nothing comforting about a suicide.

Netflix are idiots, in the book she kills herself via pills and let's breh finger her because she already decided she was gonna kill herself before hand. Don't know why they went the edgy route in the first place

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix are idiots, in the book she kills herself via pills and let's breh finger her because she already decided she was gonna kill herself before hand. Don't know why they went the edgy route in the first place

The bolded sounds pretty edgy breh. Could you provide a little more detail here. She popped the pills and then the guy came in and fingered her Casper from "Kids" style? How far did the show actually deviate from the book?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he did raped her, only difference is that in the book he fingered her and she didn't stop it... in the show he violently took the p*ssy and she tried to stop it but couldn't

So her raped her in addition to fingering her or are you saying the fingering was an assault despite the fact that she didn't resist?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So her raped her in addition to fingering her or are you saying the fingering was an assault despite the fact that she didn't resist?

She was getting fingered and instead of stopping him or resisting, she just let it happen