13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
you tell me, how do you view intentionally trying to psychologically scar all of those people permanently?

i have stated my opinion, several times over in this thread. hannah was being passive aggresively abusive. what if clay or several others on her list also commited suicide over it? is she be justified?

they also wanted to create dialogue over suicide and how it effects those around you.

you already stated you're a contrarian, I will not seriously entertain you anymore. sorry.

but I will continue to read through the rest of the thread with hopes that other people took it a bit more serious and actually want to discuss this.

there's a reason why some of us took interest into this show..

maybe you've learned to cope with some of lifes problems by being funny and laughing things off, but not all of us are blessed with that gift.

and not all of us want to see those type of things in a thread of this nature.

I know, its a show. but the subject matter at hand is suicide, and suicide prevention. sometimes trolling isn't necessarily the best course of action.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
That was for legal reasons though.

He cared but he seemed a bit incompetent and went into victim-blaming (even though he may not have realised this) in the last interview with Hannah.

thinking about this makes me wonder if they will have flashbacks of his personal life at home/ at school when he was younger durning season 2.

something always shapes all of us into what we become.
Also wtf did that tall Asian do to deserve a tape? :dead: he took some drawings from the bytch. Are we sure that he wasnt the one who drew that shyt and just stopped after she tossed him in the bushes? Rest of them I guess deserved a tape well maybe except Alex. Making a list about hoes attributes ain't shyt and dating someone isn't shyt either.

I think the point was she was in pain, and at that moment she needed ANYONE. those cards were a way of her knowing that SOMEONE still cared.

he purposely kept taking the cards because he knew it would make her feel like shyt.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
also, on top of everything she was experiencing she had to live with the guilt of Jeffs death, because she knew what Sheri did.
she had to live with the guilt of jessicas rape.

She didn't ruin these kids lives, she didn't go to the police with this. she let them live their own truth, unfiltered.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you already stated you're a contrarian, I will not seriously entertain you anymore. sorry.

but I will continue to read through the rest of the thread with hopes that other people took it a bit more serious and actually want to discuss this.

there's a reason why some of us took interest into this show..

maybe you've learned to cope with some of lifes problems by being funny and laughing things off, but not all of us are blessed with that gift.

and not all of us want to see those type of things in a thread of this nature.

I know, its a show. but the subject matter at hand is suicide, and suicide prevention. sometimes trolling isn't necessarily the best course of action.
why ask only to disregard my response? yet im the troll. :-/

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Hannah initiate problems with these people?

And I'm talking about the main culprits. Not Clay :comeon:
do you believe even half of the ppl deserved tapes that personally blame them for her suicide? yes or no.

and why are we excluding ppl like clay? is it because your entire stance crumbles?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
people saying this shoulda been 30 minutes an episode :mjlol:

as if 7 and a half hours would have been enough to rush all this information
WHILE keeping the suspense of it all.

:mjlol:

how can you complain about too many episodes, too long. lol

what people expect good shows to be 1 season, 5 episodes long and only 20 minutes, yet fill in weeks of content. lol what magical world they coming from?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
do you believe even half of the ppl deserved tapes that personally blame them for her suicide? yes or no.

and why are we excluding ppl like clay? is it because your entire stance crumbles?

Yes, I do believe most of them deserved tapes.

The tapes were from her perspective, I don't think she was saying that everyone with a tape was equally culpable. You can't say Clay was equally as bad as Bryce. Someone like Clay got a tape mostly for inaction, not an action. I blame those who actively contributed to her death.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Did Hannah initiate problems with these people?

And I'm talking about the main culprits. Not Clay :comeon:
fukk Hannah asside from the rape its all petty ass bullshyt from mental weakness and entitledness.

You tell how fukked up it is to find out you were raped on a fukking suicide tape

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big L is dropping some great post, I look forward to reading more of his post once season 2 drops

Marcuz on the other hand is the same clown as always

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
the trolls in this thread are cancerous minds who like to spill their poison onto everyone else.

I feel terribly sorry for you and anything that you guys have been through, but you guy are seriously projecting a lack of empathy.

"it was jeffs fault"

like what :dahell:

people just looking for anything to detract from the purpose of this show.

its sickening to say the least.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I do believe most of them deserved tapes.

The tapes were from her perspective, I don't think she was saying that everyone with a tape was equally culpable. You can't say Clay was equally as bad as Bryce. Someone like Clay got a tape mostly for inaction, not an action. I blame those who actively contributed to her death.
there is where we are all having a major disconnect. take marcus for example. he didnt show up to date on time and tried to grope her--you telling me thats deserving of being scarred for life, forever? :what:

iunno how dudes can empathize with an incredibly selfish person so well. only the rapist commited acts worthy of life time damage.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the trolls in this thread are cancerous minds who like to spill their poison onto everyone else.

I feel terribly sorry for you and anything that you guys have been through, but you guy are seriously projecting a lack of empathy.

"it was jeffs fault"

like what :dahell:

people just looking for anything to detract from the purpose of this show.

its sickening to say the least.
if anything, hannah sympathizers have to much empathy for her, and not enough for those around her.

when this whole thing snow balls into a mass shooting @ school, will hannah be vindicated?