13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was reading an article on season 2...

They starting filming last month
Hannah will be in season 2, but she will no longer be the narrator
No new tapes, but there will still be the tapes from season 1 mentioned
Season 2 will take place a few months after season 1, so I'm guessing spring of everyone junior year
All the main characters are returning in some capacity
Also people on the tapes will give their version of the events
And of course all the loose ends will be featured

I would have posted the article but I'm on my phone

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So I was reading an article on season 2...

They starting filming last month
Hannah will be in season 2, but she will no longer be the narrator
No new tapes, but there will still be the tapes from season 1 mentioned
Season 2 will take place a few months after season 1, so I'm guessing spring of everyone junior year
All the main characters are returning in some capacity
Also people on the tapes will give their version of the events
And of course all the loose ends will be featured

I would have posted the article but I'm on my phone
Did they say it will only be one more season or are they gonna milk this like most series tend to do? In my opinion this show needs to be only 2 to 3 seasons so it can end on a good note and not overstay its welcome.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the book flowed a lot easier than this shyt. And Clay just listened to all those fukking tapes at once. Jesus christ, I knew they wanted to drag it out to 13 episodes but one tape an episode? This bytch was not that special :damn:

And that little nikka will forever be known as Jack's son from LOST to me no matter what role he plays :mjlol:
whois jacks son from lost????

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good flick.... Really shines a light on bullying...

I might be an a$$hole but the biggest moral of this story to me was that clay could have gotten so much p*ssy in this flick if he wasn't such a bytch....
dd63d86372c280dc30715b3a8254c15b.jpg

Oh yea.... And the dude that played Zach can't ball for shyt... No special effects could have made him the star of the team.... :francis:
i don't know if this been said before but this dude in the pic look like the counselor :russ:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they say it will only be one more season or are they gonna milk this like most series tend to do? In my opinion this show needs to be only 2 to 3 seasons so it can end on a good note and not overstay its welcome.

No mention of a season 3, I forgot to put in that there will be a trial, as well as more of the civil proceedings....my guess is that during these 2 points we will get more of the other characters side of the story more than just Hannah point of view, which would explain why she is in season 2 but not the narrator. My guess is that either clay or Tony will narrate season 2