13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Just for the record my little sister who's 18 (my perceived demographic of this) loved it.

@biscuitsnbangers is this a fair representation of suburbias problems and issues. As I said I know people who have committed suicide for little to no reason so I'm always interested in others perspectives

I'm also thankful for shows like this because it allows me to open up a dialogue with my sister on certain issues.
Damn, am I the only suburban breh in the coli? Am I the only breh on this website who haven't even reached 20?

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks to admit this about a show but...

I cried real tears twice. I think this show will resonate with people who have gone through one of the many different incident or feel like one of the characters, and they do a good job of having a ton of characters a variety of people can resonate with.

It hit me really heard when Clay told Hannah he loved her, because if you ever loved someone who died, you dream about the words you could say to them if they were alive and you had one more chance. When he broke down it hit me hard.

Also when Hannah's parents found her dead...that hit me hard. I remember when my Mother died in front of me when I was younger...sh*t will change you. The mother and fathers reaction was spot on.

Dope show, good job.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Sucks to admit this about a show but...

I cried real tears twice. I think this show will resonate with people who have gone through one of the many different incident or feel like one of the characters, and they do a good job of having a ton of characters a variety of people can resonate with.

It hit me really heard when Clay told Hannah he loved her, because if you ever loved someone who died, you dream about the words you could say to them if they were alive and you had one more chance. When he broke down it hit me hard.

Also when Hannah's parents found her dead...that hit me hard. I remember when my Mother died in front of me when I was younger...sh*t will change you. The mother and fathers reaction was spot on.

Dope show, good job.

Show is coming under a lot of scrutiny because parents of kids are saying it contributed to their children's suicides.

Schools and psychologists are sending out warnings about the show, saying it romanticizes suicide.

But it really seems like a well-written,poignant series.

Educators and school psychologists raise alarms about ‘13 Reasons Why’

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Just finished this shyt.

First off fukk courtney hated that bytch.

Good show. Ill be checkin for another season. Suicide episode didnt move me like it did some of yall but I was surprised they showed it.