13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Probably one of the most frustrating series I've ever watched. I was :mindblown: how Hannah could speak up in certain situations yet in others she was damn near mute.
Rape, suicide are very sensitive topics so I tread lightly when discussing this show but Hannah was fully capable of making life changing events.
I was bullied, teased in high school so I understand being lonely and teenage angst. But I think Hannah placed herself in harm's way towards the end. I was on her side at the beginning...all ":mjcry:"
But when she got to the party and said, "I probably shouldn't have came." I went :comeon:
Derek Luke is an ass :camby:
Jessica was a terrible, awful friend
Everyone deserved to have a tape but Clay. The whole "I told you to leave when I really wanted you to stay" had me like :dry:
I'm excited for season 2 but damn this makes me remember what an horrible time middle school was for me.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i just finished episode 6. I don't like this show. It's too damn long and drawn out.

Also, this show has very weak actors who have no skills in playing their roles.:beli: i don't see any of these actors having successful acting careers after this show. They bring out no emotion from within. :russell:

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In season 1 we tackled rape and suicide....wasn't it so sad and meaningful?:mjcry:

Well just you wait for Season 2 where we really emotionally manipulate you by shooting up the school and tackling gun violence. 13 reasons why I had to get the Draco :mjgrin:

And for season 3, we'll exploit and romanticize teen teacher sex relationships and teen pregnancy! 13 reasons why I aborted that child:gladbron:

And season 4....our little kids are in college now. So let's haze them and tackle binge drinking and Greek life! It's the same topical melodrama about sensitive subjects, but now with female nudity:shaq:

13 Seasons Why!

:dead:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
C7Dp2alU0AE3DAS.jpg