Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
HAnnah comes back from the dead in season 2
This is what happened in the alternate ending of the book. :ehh:

Would be one of the few things that would get me to watch Season 2, I ain't bout to sit and watch this for a damn school shooting that's already expected to happen. I've seen Degrassi way too many times for that. :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It was parody, or more so a list of minor "complaints", some more veiled compliments... she's saying she hates me, because she doesn't want to say what she really thinks lol....it wasn't that kind of insanity.

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
So I thought maybe Tyler shot Alex but it might not be that way. Alex most likely shot himself.

Reasons

Tyler took down his photo. Now this could mean one down, eleven to go, but we have to consider the flashback right before. Alex is shown telling Montgomery to leave Tyler alone. So taking down his photo could actually signal that he doesn't deserve to catch the fury of Tyler's dikks.

Two, Alex showed a lot of suicidal signs and apparently the very last one is that he cleaned his room which is what Hannah did as well before she killed herself.
:lupe:

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
You can't report a rape based on implications. The counselor didn't need a name but he needed to know if Hannah wanted to file because rape victims can file it restricted or unrestricted meaning they can either do a public investigation or private.

The counselor didn't have a name, he didn't have any details and yet Hannah wanted to make sure Bryce would go to jail. How can her go to jail if you don't provide a name? Granted, the counselor should have never told her the second option is to move on because that shows he didn't really care to fight for her. Hannah's problem is that she had too many expectations from others.

Mr. Porter was a shytty counselor, but he's paid on a public schools dime. Try going to someone NOT at your hs, the source of all your problems. But I doubt if Mr. P said he'd file a report based on the little info given that it would have saved Hannah. If Bryce going to jail meant her not cutting herself, then everyone that got a tape didn't deserve it, because it was all null and void had it not been for the rape. Hannah was going to kill herself whether she got raped or not. It would have been inevitable because that is the type of person she is.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You can't report a rape based on implications. The counselor didn't need a name but he needed to know if Hannah wanted to file because rape victims can file it restricted or unrestricted meaning they can either do a public investigation or private.
Where yall keep getting she didn't say enough? There's gonna be some problems for Antwone when that tape comes out.

Blitz82

Pro
Daps
Pretty sure if a drug addict did heroin and overdosed everyone would blame the drug addict and not the problems they were having.