13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Seems like this show is def bringing awareness to the issues...just talked to some high school kids at work and the local HS sent emails to the parents about this show and recommended that they talk to their kids about it, and about their own problems.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
does this shyt get better. i just finished episode 1 and im not impressed :francis:

Haha I had this exact same question about halfway in

6 episodes in. Does it get significantly better?

It gets more compelling in the later episodes, definitely. But overall I'll say it's an up and down experience. It's not consistently good like some of the great televisions shows, if that is what you are looking for. But it has it's moments.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
In season 1 we tackled rape and suicide....wasn't it so sad and meaningful?:mjcry:

Well just you wait for Season 2 where we really emotionally manipulate you by shooting up the school and tackling gun violence. 13 reasons why I had to get the Draco :mjgrin:

And for season 3, we'll exploit and romanticize teen teacher sex relationships and teen pregnancy! 13 reasons why I aborted that child:gladbron:

And season 4....our little kids are in college now. So let's haze them and tackle binge drinking and Greek life! It's the same topical melodrama about sensitive subjects, but now with female nudity:shaq:

13 Seasons Why!

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
In season 1 we tackled rape and suicide....wasn't it so sad and meaningful?:mjcry:

Well just you wait for Season 2 where we really emotionally manipulate you by shooting up the school and tackling school shootings. 13 reasons why I had to get the Draco :mjgrin:

And for season 3, we'll exploit and romanticize teen teacher sex relationships and teen pregnancy! 13 reasons why I aborted that child:gladbron:

And season 4....our little kids are in college now. So let's haze them and tackle binge drinking and Greek life! It's the same topical melodrama about sensitive subjects, but now with female nudity:shaq:

13 Seasons Why!
:lolbron:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Seems like this show is def bringing awareness to the issues...just talked to some high school kids at work and the local HS sent emails to the parents about this show and recommended that they talk to their kids about it, and about their own problems.

Yep just heard about this show recently and a couple of people i know got letters from their kids school about this series, word of mouth is blowing this shyt up