13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
That wrist cutting scene..... :scusthov::damn:

...and the parents finding her :to:

Would have preferred all loose-ends were wrapped up and this was a 1-and-done show. Adding a second season is going to cheapen everything. Go out on top :yeshrug:

Daps
I don't see how anybody defending the counselor could have children or be around them....and I don't have kids. That young lady was troubled no matter how you cut it. A girl says "I wan't life to stop".....your reaction should be :picard: not :dame:

Yea she was troubled and her PARENTS were completey oblivious to that fact.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On second viewing I've caught some stuff I missed before, my GF is watching it with me this time and she is loving it

For those who are defending the counselor, rewatched the scene where Tyler goes in there to talk to him, this is after Hannah has killed himself and he still does a shytty job with Tyler....He shows no compassion and brushes off what Tyler tells him

Daps
Haven't followed the whole thread so I apologise if this has been asked before but...

Is it possible that Tyler shot Alex?? One of my friends who I put on to the show just watched it and asked me

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Haven't followed the whole thread so I apologise if this has been asked before but...

Is it possible that Tyler shot Alex?? One of my friends who I put on to the show just watched it and asked me
It's left open ended. Some think he took him off because he looked out earlier. Some think he took him off because he already got to him.

Lol what happened to @Mr210
Homey was going hard in here.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Alex shooting himself was highly foreshadowed
Much more likely he was tryna off himself than Tyler shooting him

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Finished watching it... as that clueless awkward guy growing up, I feel for clay. He had his dream girl and neither knew what to do and now she's dead. I thought Hannah was beautiful, I'm a cac she's right up my alley. I really hope Bryce faces justice, then gets raped in prison. They Courtney chick is easily one of the most annoying POS characters in television history. Her and Marcus with his head looking like this
2j3ibdx.jpg
we're such unlikable people. Justin is a punk, how you let your girl get raped ? His mom's bf probably knows he's a punk. The guidance councillor was incredibly inept at his job, kids were like are you really a guidance councillor and he goes no but I stayed at a holiday inn express last night .
The suicide scene was so hard to watch, as a parent my heart broke when her parents walked in