Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mr210

Done watching this show.

What a great show :wow:

Rape scenes and bathroom scene were hard to watch :mjcry:

Tyler has gun collection in his bedroom had me :lupe:

Dude about to :demonic: shooting up in the school in Season 2. That's explain why he has them photos for targets when he removed Alex photo when he heard he shot himself in his head.

That Asian chick was fukking annoyed me. I was like :what: who gives a fukk about u being gay and have two dads....shyt is 2017.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: Yo Bryce is a fukkin piece of shyt

Justin's a dikk too but :salute:for knowing when Jessica was too drunk to consent...even though he just left her in the room :snoop:

Yeah....fukk that Bryce, I hope his ass go to jail and get raped in prison.

Justin is a dikk and a punk ass bytch too. How you gonna let that dude raped your girlfriend and didn't do nothing about it :what:

I have no problem Jess told him to stay out of her life :camby:.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What powerful about this show is that all of their parents thought their kids are a good kid they thought they were but clearly not know everything about those kids and what they went through, etc :wow:

Some kids have no problem to tell their secrets to the kids but won't or scare or refused to tell their parents.

Imagine if you had a son or a daughter that you were like :myman: "I'm very proud of you and you're a good kid. I raised you right"

But your kids were like:troll: "Thanks" but deep inside they were like :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Damn binge watched this shyt in 3 days. Great show but real graphic. Had to sip the henny to watch them rape scenes.

Justin is fukked up but he comes from dirt so in a way his actions are a means to an end. Bryce on the new other hand is unapologetically a piece of shyt and deserves shyt to happen to him. Marcus and Courtney too. The people with the most to protect are the least apologetic.

I'm pretty sure Alex is a homo, and what is up with that stomach problem he was having. Kid probably tried to off himself. We getting a season 2 of this? If it has no more rape I'm in.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mr210

Done watching this show.

What a great show :wow:

Rape scenes and bathroom scene were hard to watch :mjcry:

Tyler has gun collection in his bedroom had me :lupe:

Dude about to :demonic: shooting up in the school in Season 2. That's explain why he has them photos for targets when he removed Alex photo when he heard he shot himself in his head.

That Asian chick was fukking annoyed me. I was like :what: who gives a fukk about u being gay and have two dads....shyt is 2017.

I told you it was straight piff!

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Antwone Fisher really was the WOAT counselor:wow:.
P: "did he force himself on you? :comeon:"
H: "yea kinda :to:"
P: did you say no? :sitdown:"
H: "no"
P: "maybe you consented, you know and changed your mind? :ld:"
H: "NO"
P: "I'll tell you what, you said he's a senior so that means he's only gonna be here a few more months. sometimes you just gotta get over it :camby:"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

What a horrible counselor

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
On Episode 2....

Hannah is beautiful :whew:

The other white girl warned her about Justin and told her to go for Clay instead. She goes for the dikkhead and ends up getting her nudes plastered across every phone at school. Could've saved herself alot of heartache by listening. Won't fault her though because I once messed with a thot that everybody warned me about too. Kids are stupid.

I thought dude was gay as hell. Ended up dating one of the cutest black chicks at school.

There were so many Bryces at my school. Thank god our school was segregated essentially in that the white kids and black kids didn't associate with each other really because I hated all those rich wait til my father hears about this type cacs.

Tony looks about 31 years old. High school junior my ass.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Anyone blaming the counselor clearly has never been in position to counsel anyone...

Counselors are not fukking mind readers, if you're unwilling to talk to them there is nothing they can do for you...

That man feels he failed because a child that came to him ultimately committed suicide but what could he have done differently other than lie to her?

He told her the truth, she only had two options, accuse Bryce of raping her or try to move on...She wanted to make the accusation and stay out of the picture but that's not how the legal system works in this country...You can't accuse somebody of rape and go into hiding especially when you don't remember if you said no...

She didn't like the truth and ran out of his office expecting him to chase her...Even if he chased her, what would have changed if she still insisted on that guarantee to stay hidden? The options are still the same...

Changed my mind. I don't know what people expected the counselor to do. If she wasn't willing to come forward and testify or even say she didn't give consent, what exactly can he do? I don't wanna compare myself to her because its different but, I went through something life shattering my junior year and my counselors at high school were put on notice. They tried everything they could to reach out to me, pulled me from classes to talk, tried to send me to further counseling off-campus to help but, I wouldn't talk to anyone. The way I dealt with things was to do it alone so I pushed them away. If I decided to blow my brains out, that's not the guidance counselor's fault. You can't help someone unwilling to talk.

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Finished it up about an hour ago with my girl. So sad. It did a nice job of showing you how fukked up kids can be, and how fragile we as humans can be.

I went through the first 2 pages of this thread, and I agree with with alot that some have said: her parents deserved a tape. Clay was annoying with the always asking questions instead of just listening to the damn tapes. WHY PROTECT BRYCE?!? Seriously, dude was a scumbag. Courtney was the most annoying character. I wanted to reach through the TV and choke her a few times. Justin was a coward.

I think the show did a good job of having Hannah tell her story, and the last couple of episodes were rough. shyt made my heart hurt. And I'm gonna be honest: I couldn't really watch the rape scenes. I let the first rape scene with Jessica play, but looked away, and I fast forwarded through the 2nd time they showed some of it, and I fast forwarded through Hannah's. I had no interest in watching that. I thought for sure Justin was gonna end up shooting Bryce, but guess he really was a coward to his core. So much shyt happened because he was just a coward.

I'm curious to see what they're gonna do for season 2. We can get the fallout of the tapes getting out, what happens to Bryce and Mr. Porter. Clay moving on (with Skyla?).I liked Alex's character, and I'm a bit surprised that he would try and kill himself. I think that Tyler taking his picture down could symbolize that he was actually the first victim of his foreshadowed rampage. They can't run with the tapes idea again though. It just wouldn't work a 2nd time around.