13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn, you do have a point about Justin. especially since Bryce acted like a surrogate father and then ultimately took advantage of him
rollsafe.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, you do have a point about Justin. especially since Bryce acted like a surrogate father and then ultimately took advantage of him
And that kinda goes to my point about Hannah's questionable decisions being tied to her age or any other issues she was dealing with, while the other teens are viewed as pieces of shyt with evil in their heart.

In the first episode, Hannah even said something to the effect of her knowing Justin was no good, but not being able to resist. She liked bad boys.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheri hitting the stop sign and not calling the police to report it or letting someone know it may have contributed to Jeff's accident is one of the reasons she killed herself, but Hannah was in the car, was the reason Sheri was distracted and she didn't tell anyone either.:dwillhuh:

I'm interested in how the second season plays out when more people hear the tapes, when the public becomes aware of the contents.

Jess' pops gonna lose his shyt when he finds out Hannah watched his daughter get raped and didn't tell anyone.

Jeff's parents are gonna be upset that they buried their son thinking he was driving drunk when Sherri and Hannah knew the truth.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made it clear from his first lines. Somebody catching them hands.
Bryce getting his ass beat. But I mean in terms of Hannah. As a parent, how do you feel about the girl that tragically killed herself, after finding out about the tapes?

Hannah's mom came into a meeting and went at the parents' head about their kids not stepping in to help.

Last edited:

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
just started episode 10 and all i can say is "bytch it's a stop sign, get yo ass in the car with fine ass cheri and bounce" :camby:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
On episode 2
I don't like Hannah
I like the show but yeah her personality in general kinda makes me :ehh: to her plight