13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I felt Zack was just next up to bat after that peanut head nikka Marcus failed. Zack was most likely running game too trying to get some quick p*ssy.
I don't think so. There were a few moments that showed that Zack wasn't on the same shyt the others were.

When Marcus was with Hannah at the diner:

Zack: What's Marcus' play :dwillhuh:

Friend: If you make a girl wait an hour and she still waits for you, she's DTF?

Zack: DTF :dwillhuh:

Friend: You don't know what DTF is :dahell:

Zack: :dwillhuh:

They always clowned him for being a virgin and they were hitting him with the :lolbron::russ::gladbron::banderas::umad:when Hannah snapped on him. Hannah realized that too, but made him a tape because he didn't reach out after her anonymous note complaining about her life in class.

And I don't think anyone mentioned, Hannah said she saw Zack ball up her note and throw the shyt on the ground, when Zack still had it, neatly folded up.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
nlJazbIhm3lhg9g5ux3BuPEADHUwUAOaP6L3H_vz4lA.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
A second season of this feels like it will be tacky, especially if Hannah continues to appear as a "character" and narrator.

If they pivot towards other social issues, like gun violence, then maybe it will work. But I don't agree that her suicide should be at the forefront of the season again.

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A second season of this feels like it will be tacky, especially if Hannah continues to appear as a "character."

If they pivot towards other social issues, like gun violence, then maybe it will work. But I don't agree that her suicide should be at the forefront of the season again.
I need to watch again but I swear there was the allusion of more tapes at some point...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the last episode and I feel some type of way how that nikka Clay was talking to Antwone Fisher. It's like the series shifted all the blame on him. He couldn't have prevented her killing herself regardless of what she said. She went into that meeting with Fisher with an agenda.

Hannah was a real a$$hole and a piece of shyt. No regard whatsoever for how her parents would find her body.

That was the real tragedy in the series.... I'm still bewildered at Hannah waiting outside the door on some is he going to save me shyt :scust:.

Also Her parents weren't even that mad at her about the money. She should have saw that. Hannah could have went to them about some of the issues she was having. But her selfish ass messed up her pops inventory on razor blades and damaged her parents subfloor in the bathroom.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think I was in the kitchen getting something when the money part first came up so I didn't hear the amount that she was going to use. So when I came back to sit down and she drove off with the money on top of the car, man I thought it was in the thousands. shyt triggered me, like did she just lose 10-15 stacks in savings?
91NpOzj.gif

shyt had me tight as if it was real life. I felt much better when later in the episode I found out it was like $700 or whatever :whew:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it was that great, it didn't get very powerful until the final 2 tapes to me.
And theres more high school politics to explore

Ok that's your opinion I thought 10 out of the 13 episodes were powerful and I understand there are high school politics to explore but I think it should be left at 1 season but I will tune in mostly because of Clay

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A second season of this feels like it will be tacky, especially if Hannah continues to appear as a "character" and narrator.

I don't see Hannah being in season 2, it diminishes her suicide and the events of season 1