13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I watched the trailer and thought it was centered foward a diffent demographic but if the coli says its good I'm on.

Daps
I took it that the assumption was that Jeff himself knocked down the sign. Dude was doused in beer and cops wanted to close the case and go home... happens everyday. Unless there was somebody forcing the issue or someone breathing to charge they're not wasting resources on running his bac. Sadly everyone was willing to accept he was driving drunk. #jeffdeservedbetter

Yes, the assumption from everybody who didn't hear the tape was that he knocked down the sign. The point I'm making is that everyone who heard the tape seems to be suggesting that it Sheri didn't knock down the sign the accident would've been prevented. I disagree with that notion because you're supposed to stop at a T junction whether there's a stop sign or not. So if Jeff didn't stop, that's his fault.

Regarding the BAC, that's hardly a resource drain...seems like standard operating procedure, especially when a death is involved. Lord knows if my son died in a crash I'm demanding a BAC test so it's documented just how drunk he was. Furthermore, the timing of the crash, and Jeff's direction of travel suggests that he was heading away from the party, not that he was heading from the liquor store.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yes, the assumption from everybody who didn't hear the tape was that he knocked down the sign. The point I'm making is that everyone who heard the tape seems to be suggesting that it Sheri didn't knock down the sign the accident would've been prevented. I disagree with that notion because you're supposed to stop at a T junction whether there's a stop sign or not. So if Jeff didn't stop, that's his fault.

Regarding the BAC, that's hardly a resource drain...seems like standard operating procedure, especially when a death is involved. Lord knows if my son died in a crash I'm demanding a BAC test so it's documented just how drunk he was. Furthermore, the timing of the crash, and Jeff's direction of travel suggests that he was heading away from the party, not that he was heading from the liquor store.
I mean if u go into a intersection that doesn't have a stop sign it's a good chance you just gonna bypass it.

Daps
I mean if u go into a intersection that doesn't have a stop sign it's a good chance you just gonna bypass it.
You're ALWAYS supposed to stop at a T junction, whether there's a stop sign or not (when you're coming up the leg of the T. Crossing traffic only needs to stop if there's a stop sign)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they left it upended on if Jeff, was drunk or, maybe it's a combination of the fact he had been drinking plus the stop sign being on the ground....He clearly had alcohol in his system, but here in Texas that alone isn't an offense except for underage drivers like jeff

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actual bath tub scene was graphic

I never expected them to show it

Took me by surprise

Also seeing Hannah's mum find her was tough to watch

Agree with whoever said the way it played out with the Boobie Miles' tape being revealed as her death played out and with Clay questioning / guilt tripping him, made it appear like the show was blaming him.

Some of them didn't even deserve tapes, but I get it was a snowball effect that made Hannah come to the decision she made

Season 2 has so much promise with Alex's, Tyler, Bryce and the Parent's stories

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think they left it upended on if Jeff, was drunk or, maybe it's a combination of the fact he had been drinking plus the stop sign being on the ground....He clearly had alcohol in his system, but here in Texas that alone isn't an offense except for underage drivers like jeff
If we take him at his word. 2 beers 2 hours ago he should've been all clear. Especially an athlete with a teenaged metabolism.

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're ALWAYS supposed to stop at a T junction, whether there's a stop sign or not (when you're coming up the leg of the T. Crossing traffic only needs to stop if there's a stop sign)
Breh...And I swear I don't mean this maliciously. Did you just start driving? That's something that sounds great on paper but if there isn't a stop sign nobody's stopping. Wasn't even a populated area, looked like a back road.

Daps
Breh...And I swear I don't mean this maliciously. Did you just start driving? That's something that sounds great on paper but if there isn't a stop sign nobody's stopping. Wasn't even a populated area, looked like a back road.

I should ask you the same question...How do you approach a T and not stop? You're making a turn for chrissakes...why would you think it's cool to just drive into crossing traffic and expect that traffic to yield to you:mindblown:

It being a back road further supports my what I'm saying cuz it's the back roads where they're more likely to skip adding a stop sign.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I should ask you the same question...How do you approach a T and not stop? You're making a turn for chrissakes...why would you think it's cool to just drive into crossing traffic and expect that traffic to yield to you:mindblown:

It being a back road further supports my what I'm saying cuz it's the back roads where they're more likely to skip adding a stop sign.
I'm not saying it's right or safe but these are the facts. You don't need to stop to turn and there's more than a couple traffic situations that support it. The assumption could've been the other direction Had the stop sign. All I'm saying is him not coming to a complete stop without a stop sign isn't the most heinous action. Not even taking into account he's an underaged driver without the best judgement.

Daps
I'm not saying it's right or safe but these are the facts. You don't need to stop to turn and there's more than a couple traffic situations that support it. The assumption could've been the other direction Had the stop sign. All I'm saying is him not coming to a complete stop without a stop sign isn't the most heinous action. Not even taking into account he's an underaged driver without the best judgement.

Breh, I'm not arguing rolling stops versus full and complete stops.

If you approach a T, you don't need a stop sign to tell you to to check for oncoming traffic before entering another roadway. There's no way in hell even an inexperienced driver is going to expect crossing traffic to stop to let them onto a roadway in that situation. If Jeff saw that car approaching and still entered into the roadway then that's 100% his fault. If he didn't see the car then he was either drunk or distracted (like Sheri).

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't think anybody ever said she derserved to be raped

Could be wrong but could've sworn I saw or cats implied "bu bu bu bu but she put herself in that position in the hot tub"

When she was really in there with 4 other folks, but they left and then buddy got in and she tried to get out but was grabbed, forced to stay in, and raped.

But I could be mistaken plus I know coli dudes don't hate women

Martha