13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Show was solid overall, can definitely see there will be a season 2, that boy about to shoot the school.

- the Asian girl is trash, easily the most heartless bytch on the show
- tony and Jeff were real friends. Lol st tony being gay. Him being gay really didn't add much to show unless they tell a story on it next season.
- Justin is a dummy
- I felt bad for Hannah except in the end. She practically walked to her own rape. Also that clay sex scene wasn't his fault. She was stupid yo include him.

Show definitely reminded me of my hs. The characters were perfect. Thank god I don't go to hs again

Family Man

Banned
Daps
  • Will Jessica press charges against Bryce?
  • Will Bryce go to jail for his crimes?
  • Did Alex survive his suicide attempt?
  • If he did, what will his recovery look like? Will he get the mental help he needs?
  • Will Mr. Porter face consequences for how he mishandled Hannah reporting her rape?
  • Where did Justin go and why did he need a handgun?
  • Why was Tyler collecting all those guns?
  • Where will the Bakers' lawsuit against the school lead?
I'm going to have to check out. I don't think I have it in me to watch a second season of this.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one tho feels bad for Zach? I'm up to 9 ( though I know what happens ) and so far her tape on him is unfair . The guy tried to it seems like really talk to her put himself out there and while the timing may have sucked her reaction was out of control and made him a victim as well . He's a teenager as well and rejection sucks .
Also the clay reasoning?? No Hannah no im trying to give them passes for poor logic as teens but come on. She put herself out there for the cool guys but not with sweet clay .
I felt Zack was just next up to bat after that peanut head nikka Marcus failed. Zack was most likely running game too trying to get some quick p*ssy.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Just saw the last episode and I feel some type of way how that nikka Clay was talking to Antwone Fisher. It's like the series shifted all the blame on him. He couldn't have prevented her killing herself regardless of what she said. She went into that meeting with Fisher with an agenda.

Hannah was a real a$$hole and a piece of shyt. No regard whatsoever for how her parents would find her body.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the last episode and I feel some type of way how that nikka Clay was talking to Antwone Fisher. It's like the series shifted all the blame on him. He couldn't have prevented her killing herself regardless of what she said. She went into that meeting with Fisher with an agenda.

Hannah was a real a$$hole and a piece of shyt. No regard whatsoever for how her parents would find her body.

Smh

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:francis: another real one in the building

#fukkhannagang

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should of said something she is a minor and made it seem like she was having self harming thoughts

Daps

Yea Hannah was a piece of shyt....playing all these made up mind games then being disappointed when people failed to do what she wanted. Antwone Fishher had to report that tho, there's no excuse for that. She was clearly going through something, he's gotta be able to spot that and take action. That's his fukking job.

From the beginning of your post I thought you were gonna point out ho much of a bytch ass nikka Clay was being by playing all holier than thou in that office. He and his friends sitting on evidence whilst a serial rapist roams the halls of their HS. That was the most unsettling thing about this imo. fukk Hanna's "wishes"....that fukk boy Bryce had to be stopped!

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yea Hannah was a piece of shyt....playing all these made up mind games then being disappointed when people failed to do what she wanted. Antwone Fishher had to report that tho, there's no excuse for that. She was clearly going through something, he's gotta be able to spot that and take action. That's his fukking job.

From the beginning of your post I thought you were gonna point out ho much of a bytch ass nikka Clay was being by playing all holier than thou in that office. He and his friends sitting on evidence whilst a serial rapist roams the halls of their HS. That was the most unsettling thing about this imo. fukk Hanna's "wishes"....that fukk boy Bryce had to be stopped!
Agree with everything here.

Tbh, the moralizing from both Hannah and Clay irritated the hell out of me for the majority of the season. Clay because he just refused to listen to the tapes yet he was still always in someones shyt trying to indict them as if he was her special investigator and prosecutor, and Hannah because of this master plan of revenge that she focused on, while not giving a shyt about her parents finding her dead body in a tub with no note or explanation.

Daps
I like the show over all, mainly cuz of the way it was told, but there were a couple things that didn't make sense to me

First, it seemed crazy to me that Clay's mother wouldn't recuse herself....can't believe her firm, or the school district or Hanna's lawyers wouldn't force her to recuse
Second, why the hell were they making such a big deal about the stop sign at a T intersection? With or without the sign, you're always supposed to stop when approaching the head of a T intersection. Plus dude's car was full of beer. Seeing that Cheri was blocking him in, and he crashed shortly thereafter (going in the same direction she was traveling...away from the party), he probably was drinking and driving. Seems they would've tested his BAC either way.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I like the show over all, mainly cuz of the way it was told, but there were a couple things that didn't make sense to me

First, it seemed crazy to me that Clay's mother wouldn't recuse herself....can't believe her firm, or the school district or Hanna's lawyers wouldn't force her to recuse
Second, why the hell were they making such a big deal about the stop sign at a T intersection? With or without the sign, you're always supposed to stop when approaching the head of a T intersection. Plus dude's car was full of beer. Seeing that Cheri was blocking him in, and he crashed shortly thereafter (going in the same direction she was traveling...away from the party), he probably was drinking and driving. Seems they would've tested his BAC either way.
I remember saying out loud "did they not blood alcohol test the kid?" when that part came up, especially since it was supposedly a big deal to Clay to prove that he wasn't drunk when it happened. shyt made no sense. And my girl made a big fuss and rolled her eyes at the conflict of interest of Clays mom working the lawsuit even though her son goes to the school.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I took it that the assumption was that Jeff himself knocked down the sign. Dude was doused in beer and cops wanted to close the case and go home... happens everyday. Unless there was somebody forcing the issue or someone breathing to charge they're not wasting resources on running his bac. Sadly everyone was willing to accept he was driving drunk. #jeffdeservedbetter