13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo.. Internet been down a few days.
Had to come in here and talk about how strong this joint was.. Damn Brehs! :mjcry:
Everything I would've said when I first saw it has probably already been said in this thread, so I won't go in. But, Netflix rarely, if ever misses... And this joint was one of their finest moments! :wow: Extremely dope piece of work!

Thank you, now here is a poster with some sense

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Context is tough to gauge on the internet, so I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or straight up with me.. :dame:

I'm with you man, I loved the series, there were a lot of posters that were speaking nonsense, and clearly hating on the show because they didn't like how the black counselor was treated

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm with you man, I loved the series, there were a lot of posters that were speaking nonsense, and clearly hating on the show because they didn't like how the black counselor was treated
Can somebody shop Antoine Fisher's face on Gucci. He literally hit her with the :gucci:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't really care out the counselor was treated. Hanna was just annoying as fukk wit her blaming everybody for everything and accepting no blame

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
:camby: fukk Hanna yo

A big thing y'all forgetting is ep 1 when Hanna started fukking wit Justin after her friend(that moved away) told her she use to fukk wit him and that he was the worse person to fukk wit it and that she should fukk wit clay. She didn't follow the game of a person who had lived wit these people they whole life.

Boobie miles couldn't do nothin to save that bytch, she was coward who had no backbone, like when she tried to get mad at Jessica when she did the same thing fukkin wit Justin after her friend had messed wit him before and told her not to :mindblown:

:wtf: This bytch has a random hours long walk, only to some how find herself at Bryce doorstep right after she witnessed him rape jess and she walk into his house randomly without invite :camby: she sees him and say wassup and proceeds to stay at the party for hours

:umad: Hanna cappers disgust me
foreal all the things happen to her she could of done something about she could of stop Jessica from being rape and why would she go to Jessica house that's stupid she knew where she was and she couldn't scream or scratch him bite him or something :what:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
The internet is just a place for some cats to show unbridled hate.. :aicmon:
Can't take them too serious..

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Seeing some of these posts now...

I'm done with this thread. It was real!
giphy.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of the counselor, how many students did he meet with in the series? I can't exactly call it from memory but it feels like he met with several of them throughout the series for various reasons. But didn't end up helping any of them in any meaningful ways.

I think that was one of the more morally complicated "reasons." He wasn't malicious, or uncaring, or selfish. Just exceptionally ineffective at his job. And that almost feels even worse.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Speaking of the counselor, how many students did he meet with in the series? I can't exactly call it from memory but it feels like he met with several of them throughout the series for various reasons. But didn't end up helping any of them in any meaningful ways.

I think that was one of the more morally complicated "reasons." He wasn't malicious, or uncaring, or selfish. Just exceptionally ineffective at his job. And that almost feels even worse.
:francis: Or he was a black man who cacs didn't feel comfortable wit

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This nikka Clay pissing me off acting like he
scared of the p*ssy
Im on episode 10 and the nikka been stutter stepping and pump faking with the tapes all damn series. This shyt could have been wrapped up three episodes ago.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just finished, really couldn't get through that suicide scene, had to remove my headphones :(