13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm on episode six. This nikka need to stop dragging his goddamn feet and listen to the tapes.

Also, the bedwenchery is off the charts on this show.

Overall I'm enjoying the show. It has that '80s teenage movie vibe to it.

Why couldn't Hannah just fukk with Clay? :mjcry:

I wanna slap the shyt out of Clay for not making the move on her.

Im not looking forward to Marcus tape and learning how he fukked over Hannah.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This shyt is ridiculous I don't know what I should be more pissed at...

The students from the tape or the parents trying sue the kids.

The lawsuit ain't gonna bring their daugther back. They need to sue themselves as well for not being there for them.

Its a civil matter they dont have to show up for Civil Court if they didn't want to :sas2:

What the fukk is sueing them gonna solve?

Seriously what the fukk can they to them on those tapes?
they was sueing the school.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So this is actually worth it?
It didn't need to be 13 episodes. It really could have been a tight 7 or 8 episode mini-series like Stranger Things or Big Little Lies. But if you don't mind the contrived story structure that stretches the material to fill out a full season, then it does offer some powerful moments and scenarios.

I couldn't enthusiastically recommend it to anyone, but I do think it's worth watching, if that makes any sense. I have a feeling this series will be a reference point for teen shows/movies for years to come, so based on that alone I'm glad I watched it even though the quality was middling and suffers from the usual Netflix problem of strong starts, poor middles, and okay endings.

I agree wholeheartedly with this tweet from Emily

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It was beyond obvious to me that Tony was gay. How many scenes did they have of him and his boyfriend talking about him spending time with "another guy"? I thought it was supposed to be obvious, so when it was presented as a :ohhh:moment for Clay, I couldn't help but :mjlol:Most obvious "twist" in the show.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony and Courtney both were not gay in the book so I wonder why make both gay in this series

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:camby: fukk Hanna yo

A big thing y'all forgetting is ep 1 when Hanna started fukking wit Justin after her friend(that moved away) told her she use to fukk wit him and that he was the worse person to fukk wit it and that she should fukk wit clay. She didn't follow the game of a person who had lived wit these people they whole life.

Boobie miles couldn't do nothin to save that bytch, she was coward who had no backbone, like when she tried to get mad at Jessica when she did the same thing fukkin wit Justin after her friend had messed wit him before and told her not to :mindblown:

:wtf: This bytch has a random hours long walk, only to some how find herself at Bryce doorstep right after she witnessed him rape jess and she walk into his house randomly without invite :camby: she sees him and say wassup and proceeds to stay at the party for hours

:umad: Hanna cappers disgust me

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You couldn't tell..? I picked it up by the way he was interacting with the gay editor of the paper during the school dance
Yeah. That's where I picked it up too but I was giving him the benefit of the doubt like he's on some enlightened shyt. I just finished the 7th episode though so I'm soldiering through the series.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
Yo.. Internet been down a few days.
Had to come in here and talk about how strong this joint was.. Damn Brehs! :mjcry:
Everything I would've said when I first saw it has probably already been said in this thread, so I won't go in. But, Netflix rarely, if ever misses... And this joint was one of their finest moments! :wow: Extremely dope piece of work!