13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Plus I don't know why she gave Marcus and Zach the time of day knowing the circle they ran in

Just finished it this morning and that was my biggest problem. Like i know its high school but damn she kept chasing after the upper echelon ppl who gave no fukks about her

Plus her life wasnt that sad until the end

Like she kept taking L after L but bouncing back and leading somewhat of a normal social life. Girl what you crying about?

Tyler had it way worse even tho he was a creep

I still loved it. I wish the last episode wrapped up more loose ends

Because i want to see a season 2 now but it really doesnt need to be made

Ep 13 should habe showed more like clay and his mom dealing with each other and the kids taking the consequences

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Good ass show.

Clay was my fav character at the start and I hated Justin but by the end it was reversed.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This show was so damn flawed like any case of rape. Hannah was hella dramatic and dumb and naive. You can't push people away and then hover around and ask in your death "Why didn't you come for me?" The Counselor was uneven, he cared at times and then he didn't when it mattered. No one was likable except the other kid that died, Jeff, who gave the awful Clay the confidence he needed in the first place.

Why is everyone covering for Bryce? :jbhmm: Explain that to me cause it doesn't make sense. None of them did anything that was incriminating but him. Being a lesbian, a creep, pushing up on a girl, taking her drawings (I think for Zack) doesn't equal time behind bars. Son raped your gyal and you let it go because he got you some kicks and had you sleep over at the crib? He bought you off and you didn't even know it. What's wrong with y'all? :why:

I need a 14th reason why every episode was close to an hour. They stretched the fukk outta this thing.

It was a good concept done poorly at various times. The parents probably had the best scenes.

Oh yeah, why is everyone tatted up? Zack the only one that played ball and he didn't have one. Kids ain't tatted like this IRL FOH. The coffee shop broad was tatted all over. :heh:

Spot on..I thought it was just me. Hannah being raped and getting pregnant could have been reason enough. Not to sound insensitive but a lot of the other reasons was regular HS shyt.

And I couldn't help thinking a typical black girl would not have reacted this way. Namely because on so many levels( aside from rape of course) many of them face harder lives when you factor in institutional racism, social pressures and many facing economic hardships.

Last edited:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
My mom asked if me it would be okay for my 14 year old sister to watch this, I was going to say yes but then I got to the last three episodes and that shyt was tough to watch and had me feeling gloomy the next day.

I think the topics covered in the show are important for her to see in a tv series, so someone let me know If I'm wrong but damn some of the scenes were brutal :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom asked if me it would be okay for my 14 year old sister to watch this, I was going to say yes but then I got to the last three episodes and that shyt was tough to watch and had me feeling gloomy the next day.

I think the topics covered in the show are important for her to see in a tv series, so someone let me know If I'm wrong but damn some of the scenes were brutal :wow:

Depends on her maturity, but I would say it is ok to watch, we need to stop always sheltering these kids, that's why this generation is so weak