13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love her voice, she looked better on the show than she did in that video

The actor who plays Clay and the actress who plays Hannah need to date in real life

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna say this as someone who deals with depression on the daily.

This suburban depression and overall WEAK bytchASSNESS of all the characters on this show sans Hannah is frustrating and hard to watch. Partially because I know it's a reality for so many people in white/suburban America

I mean I just think like, what we go through as teens and as kids from the hood. Losing friends to guns, police brutality, parents on drugs, poverty, hunger, covert and blatant racism, being hunted by your own kind, It fukks with us in a way and does something to our mind that makes us strong but it also breaks us down.

I don't feel sorry for any of these privileged characters on this show, except for Hannah. The rest of them are weak fukks who think their lives are real, and think their stress is real but it's not.

And I've met people like that in real life

S/o to all the Hannah's of the world. I hope this helps them and I hope the real life versions of the other characters get over themselves :scust:
fukk Hannah and fukk anybody simping for that girl :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I see some Jessica sympathy as if she shouldn't be on the tape. Traumatic experience aside she was a sh!tty friend. Hannah laid that out and filled her in on the rape nobody else was going to. She didn't blame or judge her on it.
She apologized tho

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Is this worth watching or is it something overly dramatic and depressing?

I'm reading some people are knocking it because they say it handles the topic of suicide in an insensitive and glorifying manner, but idk. :hubie:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this worth watching or is it something overly dramatic and depressing?

I'm reading some people are knocking it because they say it handles the topic of suicide in an insensitive and glorifying manner, but idk. :hubie:

Why not read through the pages to get everyone's thoughts on it

I don't think it was insensitive to suicide