13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm gonna say this as someone who deals with depression on the daily.

This suburban depression and overall WEAK bytchASSNESS of all the characters on this show sans Hannah is frustrating and hard to watch. Partially because I know it's a reality for so many people in white/suburban America

I mean I just think like, what we go through as teens and as kids from the hood. Losing friends to guns, police brutality, parents on drugs, poverty, hunger, covert and blatant racism, being hunted by your own kind, It fukks with us in a way and does something to our mind that makes us strong but it also breaks us down.

I don't feel sorry for any of these privileged characters on this show, except for Hannah. The rest of them are weak fukks who think their lives are real, and think their stress is real but it's not.

And I've met people like that in real life

S/o to all the Hannah's of the world. I hope this helps them and I hope the real life versions of the other characters get over themselves :scust:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'm gonna say this as someone who deals with depression on the daily.

This suburban depression and overall WEAK bytchASSNESS of all the characters on this show sans Hannah is frustrating and hard to watch. Partially because I know it's a reality for so many people in white/suburban America

I mean I just think like, what we go through as teens and as kids from the hood. Losing friends to guns, police brutality, parents on drugs, poverty, hunger, covert and blatant racism, being hunted by your own kind, It fukks with us in a way and does something to our mind that makes us strong but it also breaks us down.

I don't feel sorry for any of these privileged characters on this show, except for Hannah. The rest of them are weak fukks who think their lives are real, and think their stress is real but it's not.

And I've met people like that in real life

S/o to all the Hannah's of the world. I hope this helps them and I hope the real life versions of the other characters get over themselves :scust:
What about Jessica being raped
Breh with the junkie mom and abusive stepdad
Could make a case for the girl dealing with her sexuality

Hell people struggling in third world countries would say your first world problems aren't shyt
It's all relative

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What about Jessica being raped
Breh with the junkie mom and abusive stepdad
Could make a case for the girl dealing with her sexuality

Hell people struggling in third world countries would say your first world problems aren't shyt
It's all relative

Hadn't seen all the episodes when I made that post

Point is, in the hood we get combos. Not just one thing.
Not trying to minimize the realities of others.

And obviously I'm talking on first world term

Hannah and Jess and somewhat Justin are the only who have my sympathy

But less to Justin cause he let that happen to Jess

Sad series overall

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn this shyt was good.

What happened to Alex though? Why did Tyler take his picture at the end? He's going to fukk up the entire school?

Also Hannah blew a lot of her "reasons" out of proportion. There were only 2 or 3 that were really bad. Rape, lesbo pic, panty shot...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn this shyt was good.

What happened to Alex though? Why did Tyler take his picture at the end? He's going to fukk up the entire school?

Also Hannah blew a lot of her "reasons" out of proportion. There were only 2 or 3 that were really bad. Rape, lesbo pic, panty shot...

Alex was in critical condition...Cliffhanger

Tyler had pics of his targets, which is why the camera zoomed in on Clay....Another cliffhanger

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alex was in critical condition...Cliffhanger

Tyler had pics of his targets, which is why the camera zoomed in on Clay....Another cliffhanger
Ok so Tyler had nothing to do with Alex shooting himself? Got it....

I need a second season. ASAP

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one tho feels bad for Zach? I'm up to 9 ( though I know what happens ) and so far her tape on him is unfair . The guy tried to it seems like really talk to her put himself out there and while the timing may have sucked her reaction was out of control and made him a victim as well . He's a teenager as well and rejection sucks .
Also the clay reasoning?? No Hannah no im trying to give them passes for poor logic as teens but come on. She put herself out there for the cool guys but not with sweet clay .