13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
See.... again, this is how I know most of yall's lives were on easy street..... the fukked up part about Justin was, he felt like he was being loyal to the hand that fed him......
And I get that bro but how much of his loyalty really worth if he did him wrong by raping his girl, and raping a girl that killed herself. That just shows how much Bryce is an entitled piece of shyt.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
fukking facts he was that dude, feel like everybody has a friend like Jeff or atleast I did or know a couple people like him

Had a friend like him in Juvie :mjcry:

Coolest dude in the world.... He was doing 3 years murder but always was the first to cheer everyone one if shyt went bad at court. I wasnt even locked up that long but I never forgot that nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I get that bro but how much of his loyalty really worth if he did him wrong by raping his girl, and raping a girl that killed herself.

Don't know how old you are, but you have to put yourself in the mind of a teenager,,,,, Justin came from a highly fukked up and dysfunctional background himself as an adolescent, but somehow, he needs to shoulder most of the blame for what happened to Jessica in the mind of the viewing audience....

That's not real life..... but the media is going to warp your perception and critical thinking skills to think that's real life.... Anything Justin had a claim on, Bryce had a claim on in his eyes.... that's why he didn't fight harder for Jessica....

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Don't know how old you are, but you have to put yourself in the mind of a teenager,,,,, Justin came from a highly fukked up and dysfunctional background himself as an adolescent, but somehow, he needs to shoulder most of the blame for what happened to Jessica in the mind of the viewing audience....

That's not real life..... but the media is going to warp your perception and critical thinking skills to think that's real life.... Anything Justin had a claim on, Bryce had a claim on in his eyes.... that's why he didn't fight harder for Jessica....
I'm 19

That's true he did bring that up when he was like she's just your summer fling or whatever but Justin was like she's my girlfriend. He did a little bit to stop him but ultimately just sat in the hallway. Being that Bryce feels he has a claim on anything Justin has that further proves Bryce is entitled, and Justin can't really think for himself until shyt came crashing down. But I understand where you're coming from, it was at a point where Justin was just tryna live

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Justin was a fukking p*ssy :mjlol:

How you gon let this dude rape YOUR girl and go live with him. Dude should've busted the fukking door down or something, but he wanna sit down and cry. Then he has the audacity to expect Jessica to take him back. He was dealing with shyt at home but he fukked up.

Well, he was used to men he despised fukking the woman he loved and being depressed about it. Look at his life at home. His mom didn't even have his back against one of her many boyfriends.

...except in the case of Bryce, he actually felt like he had someone that had his back. Dude's abandonment issues were so heavy that he decided to live with it.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Well, he was used to men he despised fukking the woman he loved and being depressed about it. Look at his life at home. His mom didn't even have his back against one of her many boyfriends.

...except in the case of Bryce, he actually felt like he had someone had his back. Dude's abandonment issues were so heavy that he decided to live with it.
True, he was at a point where he just accepted it and had to lie to protect Bryce because of how good he has it with him. But he did snap on him towards the end when he couldn't take it anymore with Bryce hanging out with Jess and shyt, still wish he would've done a little bit more to stick it to Bryce but it's hard for him

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to finish this up and the prevailing thought that's been going through my mind the whole series is............this white bytch hannah pretty thick damn...:shaq:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't get the purpose of Montgomery's character :russ:

Guess it could be that he's the personification of bullying still going around at the school when they were like we have everything under control :patrice:

Forgot to say it was pretty funny how Clay kept asking questions and getting mad at Tony when he had all the tapes already and could've just listened all at once

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Justin was a fukking p*ssy :mjlol:

How you gon let this dude rape YOUR girl and go live with him. Dude should've busted the fukking door down or something, but he wanna sit down and cry. Then he has the audacity to expect Jessica to take him back. He was dealing with shyt at home but he fukked up.
bust down the door? Is he Hulk? :mjlol:

he tried to stop dude and Bryce gave him that emphatic shove and locked the door on him. Only person who could've done something was Hannah, but she stood in that closet frozen and held it against Justin and Clay rather than accept responsibility.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
bust down the door? Is he Hulk? :mjlol:

he tried to stop dude and Bryce gave him that emphatic shove and locked the door on him. Only person who could've done something was Hannah, but she stood in that closet frozen and held it against Justin and Clay rather than accept responsibility.
Obviously hyperbole, was just wanting to see him do more than just sit and cry. Hannah was also in the wrong as well that's been known

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Antwone Fisher really was the WOAT counselor:wow:.
P: "did he force himself on you? :comeon:"
H: "yea kinda :to:"
P: did you say no? :sitdown:"
H: "no"
P: "maybe you consented, you know and changed your mind? :ld:"
H: "NO"
P: "I'll tell you what, you said he's a senior so that means he's only gonna be here a few more months. sometimes you just gotta get over it :camby:"
Had to play that scene back because I was sure i missed something...wouldn't let myself believe that was his reaction to the situation.

And I didn't expect Alex to shoot himself, I was waiting for Tyler to go all columbine. I wonder if they do a season 2 would that be the crux?

Anyway, that's one fukked up high school...guess my high school experience was vastly different, I know there are high schools where this fukkery does happen, but to this extent? The amount of drinking and partying they were doing, staying out all night, sleeping at the opposite sex's/their s/o's house like their grown...ionno, just seemed a bit too over the top.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hmmm....this show really revealed how much i don't get teens or have empathy for the sky is falling attitude. I'll say I was always pretty mature and very secure in myself, I was never an "outsider" and have felt comfortable doing me which was interesting as I was always at the top of my class but also hung in the streets a bit - I had friends that spanned the gamut...a lot of this social angst I can't identify with, being walked on, I definitely can't identify with.

That said, I do hope to be a parent one day so I hope I get better at empathizing with the different ways people respond to issues as well identifying struggles.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs.....just finished the last episode. She told Fisher she wanted life to end and told him she got raped. Cmon brehs I'm all for tryna look for loopholes to keep another brotha for looking bad but this looks fukking bad for a school counselor. Dude might as well gave this bytch the final shove off the plank. All the other shyt is cool and all.....likely formed the shytty feelings that lead to her offing her on switch but my brother verbally said :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh yea, that Courtney bytch was so much more unbearable being played by an Asian chick. Them asians be so self righteous and only concerned for self...the mental gymnastics to keep painting everything hannah wrote as a lie. Was she being dramatic, yes, but it's how shyt went down. Your gay ass wanna kiss her but then throw her under the bus...

Bryce and Courtney def deserved tapes
Justin Tyler ryan and Marcus are the next level down
I need to rewatch zach's cuz I'm still unclear about what he did...and lol @ an Asian dude being the star basketball player getting recruited and shyt :mjlol:

Such a reach for diversity

Last edited: