13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Episode 8 so far and this hannah character is very flawed. She is so trusting of others its crazy, especially since its the span of a year and she still goes back to the people that hurt her. Always seeking friendship in the wrong places. Always seeking love in the wrong places. Always seeking help in the wrong places. Ill still watch but theres no sympathy for her actions.

Btw the councler is horrible.
hannah's behavior really reminds me of people who had been abused at a young age, they're attracted to people who abuse them like a moth to a flame.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
This is always why you should treat people with respect. You never know, whats going on in their lives, or how their minds work. You cant just go around playing with peoples feelings. Hannah, just needed one person to be her friend, but they all treated her like crap...except Clay.

But in a school of possibly 300 students, why do you choose the ones who repeatedly hurt u? The ones who show u no respect at all? Hannah is just like Zech, she couldnt take no for an answer.

Also shorty blame clay for not reading her mind and staying. Something is wrong with shorty mentally, speaking from my training in psychotherapy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyler shooting up the damn school and if that's all they have to offer, just keep it at one season.
Naw you got more storylines than that but they shouldn't make any more episodes, the 13 episodes was based on the book leave it at that
  • Will Jessica press charges against Bryce?
  • Will Bryce go to jail for his crimes?
  • Did Alex survive his suicide attempt?
  • If he did, what will his recovery look like? Will he get the mental help he needs?
  • Will Mr. Porter face consequences for how he mishandled Hannah reporting her rape?
  • Where did Justin go and why did he need a handgun?
  • Why was Tyler collecting all those guns?
  • Where will the Bakers' lawsuit against the school lead?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even doe you know it ain't real, the suicide scene was hard to watch :mjcry:
me: they aint gon' show this shyt :mjgrin:

*hannah grabs razor and reaches towards arm*

me: they bout to fade away :mjgrin:

*hannah digs in left arm and slashes it slowly, with blood pouring out*

me: FADE AWAY :damn: :damn:

*hannah stumbles to slit that second arm, more blood pours into tub*

me:
tumblr_om1k5gxWs01vnq1cro1_400.gif

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alex shooting himself was not in the book, my guess is if the producers/writers of the show added that for the simple reason it gives them extra material for a second season if they so choose to do so

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alex shooting himself was not in the book, my guess is if the producers/writers of the show added that for the simple reason it gives them extra material for a second season if they so choose to do so
its a very popular series thats probably relatively cheap to produce, there will be a second season.