13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He asked did he force himself upon her. She said she thought so. She also said it wasn't a "decision". Thats enoygh to report.

No it's not. He asked if anything illegal happened and she said no... He asked if the boy forced himself and she said no.....

Saying she thinks so and being ambiguous in her comments by saying it wasn't a "decision" isn't enough to report anything.... especially to the police who she obviously didn't want involved...

She never said anything explicit or definitive about being raped.... y'all applying like tv logic to real life.... there are 2 sides and rape is a helluva accusation, so you better have your ducks in a row before potentially tarnishing someone's reputation for life....

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No it's not. He asked if anything illegal happened and she said no... He asked if the boy forced himself and she said no.....

Saying she thinks so and being ambiguous in her comments by saying it wasn't a "decision" isn't enough to report anything.... especially to the police who she obviously didn't want involved...

She never said anything explicit or definitive about being raped.... y'all applying like tv logic to real life.... there are 2 sides and rape is a helluva accusation, so you better have your ducks in a row before potentially tarnishing someone's reputation for life....
It definitely is enough. I'll just agree to disagree

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She NEVER told him nor revealed to him she was raped...

You nikkas that keep blaming the counselor clearly did not listen to the dialogue...Your reaction to him is purely based off what you already knew as the VIEWER prior to that conversation with the counselor...

You need to put yourself in his shoes, as someone who doesn't know anything, just like you before you started watching...She painted the picture of rape for us with the tapes but she NEVER did that for him...She said something happened at a party and he kept trying to get her to tell him what happened so he can better understand to get her help...

He flat out asked her, did you say no and her response was I don't remember...He also told her if she would like to press charges he needs a name...she refused to give a name and just stormed out of the room...How could you assume she was raped after that dialogue? :what:

Based on the information she provided it could just as easily been a case of girl drinking too much at a party and doing something she regretted in the morning...If you ever seen a white girl suffering from "morning regret" that's exactly how they act...

Could he have done more? Absolutely and he admitted himself he could have but directly faulting the man for what happened is asinine...

and what was he supposed to do about his damn phone constantly ringing? Not only do you nikkas expect counselors to be mind-readers apparently they also need to have telepathy to be able to stop people from constantly calling them...:martin:

Dude never even answered his phone, he chucked it in his drawer...

Bottom line: He didn't ignore her, he tried to help and she fought him off, just like she did Clay...
Meh she's a kid . Grown ass adults have trouble reporting rapes it's not that easy . I think tbh he didn't take these rich kids problems seriously like he said when he told Tyler what's pantsing? He's use to kids killing each other

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I hate everyone of these cry baby ass characters. And Hannah seems like a fukking drama queen, wasn't nothing that serious but everything is "waaaahhhh, life is hard" bytch was sawft and slseserved to of herself :pacspit:

i was wrong...wrote that before I got to her being raped

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just binged the rest of the series today from the middle of episode 6

As for my takeaway I'm caught in the middle in how I feel about Hannah overall. In the beginning I was like fukk everybody that did her wrong, but Hannah did show she had faults. Such as trying to still appease and hang around people that did her wrong. It felt like she hated and loved being around the "popular" kids. She kept thinking she could change their minds I guess on how they felt about her but they had their minds made up.

To elaborate and as for the people I def think did Hannah wrong were specifically Jess, Courtney, Tyler, Ryan, and obviously Justin. In all of their instances they were friends with or in Justin's case were with her for a min. After the Justin thing her reputation was shattered, nobody wanted to be friends with or be seen with her. Jessica stopped hanging with her and slapped her over rumors, Court kissed her and then was ashamed she was ever in that position because of rumors. Tyler was creepy af and what Ryan did was fukked up. Guess you can add Marcus cause he thought she was easy.

Clay and counselor Porter did not deserve a tape. Clay loved her ass the whole time and she thought he would hate her over rumors but he didn't give a shyt. Yeah, he was socially awkward as fukk but he got comfortable around her and as soon as he did she pushed him away and expected him to read her mind. I mean she literally to him to fukk off lmaoo. "But I wanted him to come back" :what: As for the counselor yes he maybe could have done more but she keeps wanting people to read her mind, and she had her mind made up in the first place.

The parents really were caught up in financial troubles to read her and give her proper care, which I think was a factor in her making the decision itself.

Almost forgot Bryce was a total a$$hole and really fukked up inside

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I can only speak on this as a man...

No self-respecting man could ever allow something like that to happen in front of him...

If I seen a dude rape an unconscious broad in front of me I'd be in prison for aggravated assault...

I'm not one of those that stands by and allows shyt like that to go down and I made sure my son isn't one either...

That dude that allowed his GF to be raped by that fakkit Bryce should of offed himself for being a coward...

His lack of action was inexcusable, unforgivable and man card revocable...

That fukkboi p*ssy actually knowingly went and lived for a while with the dude that raped his girl...:mindblown:
Justin was a fukking p*ssy :mjlol:

How you gon let this dude rape YOUR girl and go live with him. Dude should've busted the fukking door down or something, but he wanna sit down and cry. Then he has the audacity to expect Jessica to take him back. He was dealing with shyt at home but he fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Justin was a fukking p*ssy :mjlol:

How you gon let this dude rape YOUR girl and go live with him. Dude should've busted the fukking door down or something, but he wanna sit down and cry. Then he has the audacity to expect Jessica to take him back. He was dealing with shyt at home but he fukked up.

See.... again, this is how I know most of yall's lives were on easy street..... the fukked up part about Justin was, he felt like he was being loyal to the hand that fed him......