13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Episode 8 so far and this hannah character is very flawed. She is so trusting of others its crazy, especially since its the span of a year and she still goes back to the people that hurt her. Always seeking friendship in the wrong places. Always seeking love in the wrong places. Always seeking help in the wrong places. Ill still watch but theres no sympathy for her actions.

Btw the councler is horrible.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Episode 8 so far and this hannah character is very flawed. She is so trusting of others its crazy, especially since its the span of a year and she still goes back to the people that hurt her. Always seeking friendship in the wrong places. Always seeking love in the wrong places. Always seeking help in the wrong places. Ill still watch but theres no sympathy for her actions.

Btw the councler is horrible.
The perfect guy for her was right in front of her face ever since episode 1, but she seems so oblivious to it all.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
The perfect guy for her was right in front of her face ever since episode 1, but she seems so oblivious to it all.

Exactly, but shorty was stuck on trying to be with people that hurt her. She sought validation in people who didnt care about her. She expected people to know what she was thinking.

Yea rape is horrible and the councilor was a dumbass, but we gotta blame her for her actions at some point. Why the hell would she go to the house of a rapist, hang out with the kids who post ur pics online, keep pursuing these jocks who only wanted to use u for sex. Harsh but its the truth :yeshrug:

She wasnt happy till everyone liked her, she was a murderer, allowed rape to happen (not her rape), and drove people away.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Exactly, but shorty was stuck on trying to be with people that hurt her. She sought validation in people who didnt care about her. She expected people to know what she was thinking.

Yea rape is horrible and the councilor was a dumbass, but we gotta blame her for her actions at some point. Why the hell would she go to the house of a rapist, hang out with the kids who post ur pics online, keep pursuing these jocks who only wanted to use u for sex. Harsh but its the truth :yeshrug:

She wasnt happy till everyone liked her, she was a murderer, allowed rape to happen (not her rape), and drove people away.
Seriously, that whole scene rubbed me the wrong way. Not only the rape, but like you said....why would you go to Bryce's?! Why?!

Makes no damn sense to go to a party of the same man who squeezed your ass earlier. She was just asking for trouble.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Asian girl is so unattractive :francis:
Yes, I dislike her very much

Fuuuck not Jeff!!!
I cried, he didn't deserve that :mjcry:

Victim-blaming :blessed:
Caping for a$$holes :blessed:
Being an a$$hole :blessed:

Same dudes in here shytting on Hannah are the same dudes who blame rape victims and hate women in real life, no coincidence there :mjlol: SMFH

I hope all of you who are talking negatively about Hannah don't have or never have a daughter....Some of the comments in here is sickening

I'll take it a step further, I hope they never have kids period because they'll raise their sons to be pieces of shyt like Marcus and Bryce
All of this.

Have yall been to a highschool consuler before? They dont give a shyt :dead:
Oh, you got netflix again :mjpls:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is always why you should treat people with respect. You never know, whats going on in their lives, or how their minds work. You cant just go around playing with peoples feelings. Hannah, just needed one person to be her friend, but they all treated her like crap...except Clay.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Naw you got more storylines than that but they shouldn't make any more episodes, the 13 episodes was based on the book leave it at that

Exactly just don't even bother at a second season and what storylines are you referring to?

ePiffany

All Star
Daps

I don't think she was completely oblivious but like most girls she prolly wanted Clay 2 make the 1st move. There may have also been some hesitation on her part about being rejected again since she hadn't experienced anything but rejection by her peers.

Still tho:mjcry: