13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm studying to be s school counselor and I'm telling you the counselor would lose his job, license. A rape victim doesn't have to give details like that in order to report it. Just think of it was a child and they were being molested by their father. Would. Imagine telling a kid " hey, if don't tell me who molested you I can't say nothing. Just move on". If you suspect rape, you report it.

I've done it once when a senior told me that a teacher looked down her shirt and pants "playing around". Crazy thing iz school actually dont know what to do.
ok, lets say it was reported. would she be uncooperative with the detectives? would she stand trial to face her attacker? would bryce's lawyer be her 16-17th tape?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Hannah:ohlawd:

Brehs i legit know a girl who looks exactly like her, met her on tinder and we talked daily for a whole year, except she was underage and we never met. We talked about alot of things and we got along over snapchat very well, when she finally cut contact with me it hurt i know it sounds pathetic but i legit caught feelings for this broad, never met because she was 16 and i was 24.

Seeing this show got me on my feelings, dont know if i should keep watching, reminds me of them feelings i had

Girl used to snap me her body and till this day she had the greatest t*ts i've ever witness.

What could've been...
:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
:dahell: she was only 16 breh

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
ok, lets say it was reported. would she be uncooperative with the detectives? would she stand trial to face her attacker? would bryce's lawyer be her 16-17th tape?
Don't know but legally he would be in the clear. But imo I think she would have cooperated. She just needed somebody to support her imo. And he was the last hope. Once he told her that mess about moving on it was a wrap.