13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

YOOO!!!! These nikkas putting more accountability on the school counselor than the actual parents.....

No doubt the school counselor maybe could have paid more attention but IMO if we're gonna do that then the parents should have been on the fukking tapes too. Clay's mom was on his ass as soon as he started acting weird. Yeah, Hannah's parents dropped the ball big time. :deadrose:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt the school counselor maybe could have paid more attention but IMO if we're gonna do that then the parents should have been on the fukking tapes too. Clay's mom was on his ass as soon as he started acting weird. Yeah, Hannah's parents dropped the ball big time. :deadrose:

Yeah Hannah's parents were so focused on their financial problems they were missing key clues

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
She pretty much admitted she was suicidal after revealing rape, fukk all the cryptic shyt. How much dialogue is needed after that?

Not only was he not listening effectively he was distracted by the phone ringing which is mad unprofessional.

He definitely played his part and his reaction confirms it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you remember the days of skipping casettes, rewinding tape with a pencil, your tape being chewed up by the tape player, etc

All of that.... I'm not saying that audio cassettes were the pinnacle of sound in there area, we had to steal a 1000 dollar setup in order to get the some quality sound out of the best cassettes..... but listening to compressed digital music compared to that isn't anything to brag about, at all

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
One of the saddest parts was when her parents were in the restaurant and Hannah's mom played along when the lady was asking about her daughter.

Think she knocked that "distressed mother searching for answers" role out of the park, word to Winona Ryder in "Stranger Things".

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the saddest parts was when her parents were in the restaurant and Hannah's mom played along when the lady was asking about her daughter.

Think she knocked that "distressed mother searching for answers" role out of the park, word to Winona Ryder in "Stranger Things".

Yes the lady playing Hannah mom did a great job

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm studying to be s school counselor and I'm telling you the counselor would lose his job, license. A rape victim doesn't have to give details like that in order to report it. Just think of it was a child and they were being molested by their father. Would. Imagine telling a kid " hey, if don't tell me who molested you I can't say nothing. Just move on". If you suspect rape, you report it.

I've done it once when a senior told me that a teacher looked down her shirt and pants "playing around". Crazy thing iz school actually dont know what to do.