13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That came after she had already been publicly humiliated by rumors and now some a$$hole is trying to violate her in public. Of course that is going to have a negative impact on a person's psyche, especially a teenage girl.

Hannah made a couple of bad decisions but honestly it says a lot about the character of anyone who watches the show and refers to her continually as a "bytch" and blames her for other people making her life hell. Some of the rhetoric in this thread is deeply disturbing, some of y'all identify more with these a$$hole kids than a girl who became isolated by false rumors and humiliated and scarred by how she was treated.
So Jessica is a a$$hole because she got raped?

and she's the only I identify with

:camby: fukk outta here

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Who hated walkmans and vinyl?
Older people who thought records were better. What I meant was Walkmans and discmans were "new" at their time just like iTunes a and the net which Hannah said ruined everything. Hannah and the Mexican dude romanticize cassette tapes which is kind of silly and weird with the serious story topic.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Come on, breh. Despite her bad judgment in some scenes it doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Out of everyone in the show I related most to Clay cause in HS I was sort of like that except without all the emotion breh was showing. I would have listened to the tape (much faster than he did btw :russ:) and just drop dimes on everyone. He has a point. People need to stop being a$$holes and almost everyone on those tapes were some kind of a$$hole :yeshrug:
WHAT DID JESSICA DO BESIDES GET RAPED?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Victim-blaming :blessed:
Caping for a$$holes :blessed:
Being an a$$hole :blessed:

Same dudes in here shytting on Hannah are the same dudes who blame rape victims and hate women in real life, no coincidence there :mjlol: SMFH
But thats exactly what Hannah did....

rollsafe.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Counselor didn't even do anything wrong...

Dude clearly told her if you don't give me a name we can't press charges...If you don't want to press charges then the only other option is put this behind you and move on...

She chose not to give him a name and said she doesn't remember if she said no...:dahell:

Why the fukk did she even go to that party she wasn't even invited to and jump in the hot tub with her underwear on...:dahell:
Oh no bruh

He was supposed to read between the lines and went after her
ac04c39a378433ab5455ef53386c931da1b660bd_hq.gif

fukk outta here

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
1. She's a teenager. She's a human being. Not everything will be perfectly logical.
2. People deal with trauma differently. Not everyone can handle facing the person who raped them.
3. It's his job to help students. fukk being busy when a student came to you about sexual assault. That being said, I think he was a bit negligent, but I don't see how he could be held legally responsible for anything.

You sound just like these clowns out here who are all like "this is going to ruin his future" when a well-to-do young man rapes a girl and gets called out and charged for it. fukk most of the kids on those tapes.
But most those kids are teenagers too. :ohhh:

aside from Bryce

they were your typical students

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Tell me where Hannah blamed Jessica for getting raped... that shyt scarred Hannah
And Jessica deserves to be scared?

uh.... she made a fukking tape out to her after the fact nikka

The fukk?

She didn't even know she was raped she had to find out from those tapes. Which is twisted and fukked up. I don't give a fukk what your simp ass says. fukk Hannah

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older people who thought records were better. What I meant was Walkmans and discmans were "new" at their time just like iTunes a and the net which Hannah said ruined everything. Hannah and the Mexican dude romanticize cassette tapes which is kind of silly and weird with the serious story topic.

Ahhhh. I see what you're saying now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Jessica deserves to be scared?

uh.... she made a fukking tape out to her after the fact nikka

The fukk?

She didn't even know she was raped she had to find out from those tapes. Which is twisted and fukked up. I don't give a fukk what your simp ass says. fukk Hannah

This guy does have a point