13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Just for the record my little sister who's 18 (my perceived demographic of this) loved it.

@biscuitsnbangers is this a fair representation of suburbias problems and issues. As I said I know people who have committed suicide for little to no reason so I'm always interested in others perspectives

I'm also thankful for shows like this because it allows me to open up a dialogue with my sister on certain issues.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Just for the record my little sister who's 18 (my perceived demographic of this) loved it.

@biscuitsnbangers is this a fair representation of suburbias problems and issues. As I said I know people who have committed suicide for little to no reason so I'm always interested in others perspectives

I'm also thankful for shows like this because it allows me to open up a dialogue with my sister on certain issues.
I'm 18 and I found this a really dope show also.

I kind of live in the Suburbs and yeah, this is pretty good representation. I graduated High School last year and a girl had her nudes leaked(She was Mexican). The day she found out about the leak, she caught the girl slipping in the Lunch Room, beat her ass and banged her head a few times on the Lunch table:dead:. She didn't have to worry about other women saying slick shyt to her because they were all scared of catching that fade:pachaha:.

I also live in the South so people are alot nicer than in the North. Dudes here don't speak ill on women. It also helped her that her boyfriend was cool with everyone(He was black).

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

I kind of live in the Suburbs and yeah, this is pretty good representation. I graduated High School last year and a girl had her nudes leaked(She was Mexican). The day she found out about the leak, she caught the girl slipping in the Lunch Room, beat her ass and banged her head a few times on the Lunch table:dead:. She didn't have to worry about other women saying slick shyt to her because they were all scared of catching that fade:pachaha:.

I also live in the South so people are alot nicer than in the North. Dudes here don't speak ill on women. It also helped her that her boyfriend was cool with everyone(He was black).
Where the nudes
Know u saved em

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Just finished ep 4 a minute ago, and damn :mjcry::wow::damn:

Really enjoying this so far lmao it can be corny/cringe at times but for some reason I can't turn it off. They really crushed this girl spirit :to:

This shyt kinda hit home for me because a dude in my class committed suicide, craziest thing ever is how they'll laugh and don't care for you until you're gone and will act like they were you're best friend to make themselves feel better
From the Justin shyt to the Courtney shyt they just won't let up. And Clay is probably the most awkwardest cat in tv/movie history, but he plays the role well

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

:dead:

19 and graduated last year too. girls would have there nudes leak/rumors spread and same shyt would happen at my school lmao but then the girls would be friends again after like a month lmaoo :shaq2:

our generation can be cruel af on the low tho

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How is this chick gonna tell a person to fukkin leave, then get sad because they left? Clay asked multiple times what was wrong and she shoved him away. How she gonna blame him. The other characters were right she wanted attention :francis:
Never mind the fact it was dumb obvious Clay was one of those weird antisocial kids that doesn't know how to act around girls...

She knew that and if she really wanted a relationship with son she could of easily had it...Instead she kept searching for acceptance from another crowd...She keeps blaming these people for what happened to her but the reality is, it was a combination of her drama queen nature and desire to fit in with these shytty people which lead to her sad demise...

The shyt with that bytchass c00n Marcus is exactly what I'm talking about...Clay isn't going to ask you out because he doesn't know how to, so if you honestly wanted to spend Valentines day with him why don't you just ask him? Where's the harm in that? Why run off and call Marcus who you admitted you had doubts about his intentions?

Walking into a party uninvited hosted by a sumbag rapist you witnessed rape your unconscious friend and jumping into a hot tub is another example of horrendous judgement by a girl in search of acceptance from the wrong crowd...

Why even stay once you saw Bryce was there?

Fully expect the resident transplant cornball SJWs to call this post victim blaming...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About Hannah?
Yeah she was victim but also a flawed character. As is the case with life most times

Yes she was flawed I've stated that multiple times, but you have people on here excusing the actions of Tyler and the counselor and so on

Was this series without flaws hell no, but when you look at the themes that it wanted to address I would say it did a damn good job

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yes she was flawed I've stated that multiple times, but you have people on here excusing the actions of Tyler and the counselor and so on

Was this series without flaws hell no, but when you look at the themes that it wanted to address I would say it did a damn good job
Well she was beating around the bush with the counselor
What was she expecting with giving him no answers then running out