13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll take it a step further, I hope they never have kids period because they'll raise their sons to be pieces of shyt like Marcus and Bryce

Yes cosign this

The caping for the counselor is damn right shameful, he was the adult and the professional he was a shytty counselor simple as that, no excuses for him

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I have to say though it's crazy how completely different life is for white subborban kids...

Her life was ruined because she was voted best ass...Even my wife was perplexed by that and she was raised in the burbs...

Compare that to where I went to school where nikkas got jumped and stabbed for a pair of shoes...

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Yes cosign this

The caping for the counselor is damn right shameful, he was the adult and the professional he was a shytty counselor simple as that, no excuses for him

Whats telling is that he hadn't actually heard his tape yet by the time he was going in2 her parents store to tell them they could come 2 him 4 help. An obvious catering to his own ego and emotions. He knew he was wrong and wanted 2 make himself feel better 4 his failure.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Victim-blaming :blessed:
Caping for a$$holes :blessed:
Being an a$$hole :blessed:

Same dudes in here shytting on Hannah are the same dudes who blame rape victims and hate women in real life, no coincidence there :mjlol: SMFH

The fundamental misunderstanding of victim blaming in this thread got me on some:scust::snoop: heavy

No one said each individual kid did something equally bad and that was never the point. It shows rather that the isolation was step by step with each kid being said step and most importantly how that isolation was consistent. No matter where she turned she was completely rejected. The 1 person who she knew was different, Clay still couldn't do anything due to his lack of social skills.

Imagine going entire days without hearing a single good thing about yourself. And when you do its only from "the list" as Best Ass which is something people agree on only cuz a cornball lied and said he smashed. The only thing the list did was remind her of that night.

We used to-no we still do albeit to a lesser extent judge women by they bodies. I feel a huge amount of guilt knowing I participated in a few "The Lists" myself when I was a youngin

We never wrote shyt down but we still judged by a body part that no one could control. I feel 4 those women now that I matured.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I felt for Hannah but she definitely made some dumb decisions and contributed to her own problems
Expecting clay and the counsellor to be mind readers and chase after her when she pushed them away
and that's the thing the homotional SJW's in this thread can't seem to comprehend...

Stating the obvious is not victim blaming, a lot of her problems she brought on herself with some idiotic decisions...

Pushing people away and expecting them to come running after you is what spoiled entitled brats do...

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Imo, her only fukkups were her trying with all her might to stay friends with the people who she already knew were scummy, going to one Bryce's party after she had already watched him Bill Cosby a bytch(:snoop:) and waiting for the guidance counselor to chase after her.

1. Why would you continue to hang with people who you know are 2-faced and just overall bad people when you have 3(blonde white girl at the beginning, Clay and Tony) who're trustworthy:what:? I've seen this waaay too many times with females. They'll try to make everything work and try to change people when they'd be much better off just cutting their losses and moving on. Hannah was pretty much the embodiment of the teenage female nature.
  2. If you guys saw a dude rape a girl, would you guys continue to chill with him or would you cut him off and snitch? I assume that everyone here would do the latter:ld:.
  3. Woman logic. Assumes that everyone who cares about her is supposed to walk the ends of the earth and chase after her in order to save her. She didn't exactly give him anything to work with either because she described her being raped as a 'sort-of' rape. ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS "Yes, he raped me":snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
  • Clay definitely could've saved her life, but he didn't have enough experience with women to know how Hannah felt about him. See, women are complicated. Not only do you have to pay attention to what they say, but you also have to read their body language in order to get the full picture. All he really had to say to prevent her death were 3 words. "I love you"...
Good to see that I wasn't the only one who saw this.

Clay was a innocent dude who was trying to get over his lack of social skills.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I have to say though it's crazy how completely different life is for white subborban kids...

Her life was ruined because she was voted best ass...Even my wife was perplexed by that and she was raised in the burbs...

Compare that to where I went to school where nikkas got jumped and stabbed for a pair of shoes...

Honestly i think this might be part of the issue why i couldn't connect with it

I just saw it as silly cac shyt until the later episodes ...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Imo, her only fukkups were her trying with all her might to stay friends with the people who she already knew were scummy, going to one Bryce's party after she had already watched him Bill Cosby a bytch(:snoop:) and waiting for the guidance counselor to chase after her.

1. Why would you continue to hang with people who you know are 2-faced and just overall bad people when you have 3(blonde white girl at the beginning, Clay and Tony) who're trustworthy:what:? I've seen this waaay too many times with females. They'll try to make everything work and try to change people when they'd be much better off just cutting their losses and moving on. Hannah was pretty much the embodiment of the teenage female nature.
  2. If you guys saw a dude rape a girl, would you guys continue to chill with him or would you cut him off and snitch? I assume that everyone here would do the latter:ld:.
  3. Woman logic. Assumes that everyone who cares about her is supposed to walk the ends of the earth and chase after her in order to save her. She didn't exactly give him anything to work with either because she described her being raped as a 'sort-of' rape. ALL YOU HAD TO SAY WAS "Yes, he raped me":snoop:
I can only speak on this as a man...

No self-respecting man could ever allow something like that to happen in front of him...

If I seen a dude rape an unconscious broad in front of me I'd be in prison for aggravated assault...

I'm not one of those that stands by and allows shyt like that to go down and I made sure my son isn't one either...

That dude that allowed his GF to be raped by that fakkit Bryce should of offed himself for being a coward...

His lack of action was inexcusable, unforgivable and man card revocable...

That fukkboi p*ssy actually knowingly went and lived for a while with the dude that raped his girl...:mindblown:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Keep watching. I get what you're saying I felt the same way the first few episodes.
Honestly i think this might be part of the issue why i couldn't connect with it

I just saw it as silly cac shyt until the later episodes ...
Same here.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats telling is that he hadn't actually heard his tape yet by the time he was going in2 her parents store to tell them they could come 2 him 4 help. An obvious catering to his own ego and emotions. He knew he was wrong and wanted 2 make himself feel better 4 his failure.

Yep his behavior throughout the series expressed just how much he knew he had messed up