13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
caping for some manipulative c*nt that made it her life decision to try to permanently scar 13 other people.

Come on, breh. Despite her bad judgment in some scenes it doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Out of everyone in the show I related most to Clay cause in HS I was sort of like that except without all the emotion breh was showing. I would have listened to the tape (much faster than he did btw :russ:) and just drop dimes on everyone. He has a point. People need to stop being a$$holes and almost everyone on those tapes were some kind of a$$hole :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Come on, breh. Despite her bad judgment in some scenes it doesn't excuse the way she was treated. Out of everyone in the show I related most to Clay cause in HS I was sort of like that except without all the emotion breh was showing. I would have listened to the tape (much faster than he did btw :russ:) and just drop dimes on everyone. He has a point. People need to stop being a$$holes and almost everyone on those tapes were some kind of a$$hole :yeshrug:
nothing about her experience was uniquely horrible. she came from a middle class, two parent family. she was loved, had some friends.

seriously, outside of bryce, her attempt to ruin a dozen lives was far more sinister to me.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Victim-blaming :blessed:
Caping for a$$holes :blessed:
Being an a$$hole :blessed:

Same dudes in here shytting on Hannah are the same dudes who blame rape victims and hate women in real life, no coincidence there :mjlol: SMFH
im holdin bryce accountable tho.

but im also wondering whyvshe didnt go to the cops, and chose to throw the counselor under the bus. "can you promise that i never have to face him again"

bish :what: you know you gotta go to court and trail

"but i waited for him to come after me"

bytch :what: he's fukkin busy and you being vague about snitchin

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
im holdin bryce accountable tho.

but im also wondering whyvshe didnt go to the cops, and chose to throw the counselor under the bus. "can you promise that i never have to face him again"

bish :what: you know you gotta go to court and trail

"but i waited for him to come after me"

bytch :what: he's fukkin busy and you being vague about snitchin

1. She's a teenager. She's a human being. Not everything will be perfectly logical.
2. People deal with trauma differently. Not everyone can handle facing the person who raped them.
3. It's his job to help students. fukk being busy when a student came to you about sexual assault. That being said, I think he was a bit negligent, but I don't see how he could be held legally responsible for anything.

You sound just like these clowns out here who are all like "this is going to ruin his future" when a well-to-do young man rapes a girl and gets called out and charged for it. fukk most of the kids on those tapes.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the whole premise of this series embodies white woman entitlement. :picard: my god. premeditated suicide, but going to blame a dozen people for your own actions. she literally threw the counselor under the bus just for kicks, cus a random cop, detective or lawyer could have easily been that 13th victim of her passive aggressive reign of terror.
Counselor didn't even do anything wrong...

Dude clearly told her if you don't give me a name we can't press charges...If you don't want to press charges then the only other option is put this behind you and move on...

She chose not to give him a name and said she doesn't remember if she said no...:dahell:

Why the fukk did she even go to that party she wasn't even invited to and jump in the hot tub with her underwear on...:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Finally finished. I thought it was wack n not emotional enough.
However next season they should have a suicide epidemic and school shooter. Just make this shyt wild as fukk. Be the craziest shyt I ever seen

Dap and rep
My nikka I need these entitled cacs high from spice and bath salts just going wild spraying up schools and all types of wild shyt om on episode 12 I can't believe how people have hyped this.

It's watchable but it's bland cookie cutter bullshyt. Seems like some aftescholol special on suicide

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Dap and rep
My nikka I need these entitled cacs high from spice and bath salts just going wild spraying up schools and all types of wild shyt om on episode 12 I can't believe how people have hyped this.

It's watchable but it's bland cookie cutter bullshyt. Seems like some aftescholol special on suicide
THANK YOU! It doesn't dig deep beyond the surface.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I hope all of you who are talking negatively about Hannah don't have or never have a daughter....Some of the comments in here is sickening

This is very good for teenagers
The only bit that got to me was the second scene in the pool i had to look away shyt was disturbing
This is a good show with a good message i just don't feel they nailed it the way they should have
I've known people who have tried to or have commited that.
I think this portrays it to be rather trivial
Your life doesn't have to a complete disaster the way hers is for you to want to feel like there's no way out...

With that being said it wasn't aimed at me or my age bracket ...

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
1. She's a teenager. She's a human being. Not everything will be perfectly logical.
2. People deal with trauma differently. Not everyone can handle facing the person who raped them.
3. It's his job to help students. fukk being busy when a student came to you about sexual assault. That being said, I think he was a bit negligent, but I don't see how he could be held legally responsible for anything.

You sound just like these clowns out here who are all like "this is going to ruin his future" when a well-to-do young man rapes a girl and gets called out and charged for it. fukk most of the kids on those tapes.
:martin:

The way she told dude the story wasn't convincing she was sexually assaulted...

He blatantly asked her "did you say no" and her answer was I don't remember...

That makes it sound more like morning regret than sexual assault...

So how can you blame the counselor when the victim is not sure what happened and refuses to give a name?

What exactly was he supposed to do? Lie to her to make her give him more information?

He couldn't guarantee her she wouldn't have to face Bryce because he understands the legal system, you can't accuse somebody of rape and then go into hiding...You also don't have a case if you can't remember if you said no to dude physically imposing himself on you...

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I hope all of you who are talking negatively about Hannah don't have or never have a daughter....Some of the comments in here is sickening

I'll take it a step further, I hope they never have kids period because they'll raise their sons to be pieces of shyt like Marcus and Bryce

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:martin:

The way she told dude the story wasn't convincing she was sexually assaulted...

He blatantly asked her "did you say no" and her answer was I don't remember...

That makes it sound more like morning regret than sexual assault...

So how can you blame the counselor when the victim is not sure what happened and refuses to give a name?

What exactly was he supposed to do? Lie to her to make her give him more information?

He couldn't guarantee her she wouldn't have to face Bryce because he understands the legal system, you can't accuse somebody of rape and then go into hiding...You also don't have a case if you can't remember if you said no to dude physically imposing himself on you...

I'm not faulting the counselor. However, sometimes situations like that need to be thought through and worked through, it's not always as simple for a victim as saying, "I was raped and here's who did it." I'm sure there are tons of emotions and confusion involved, not to mention hoping that it didn't really happen and trying to convince herself it didn't. It is the counselor's job to work with a client/victim to get through that process.