13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Dear writers and producers don't listen to him
Whatever breh the show not emotional enough it's a bunch of on the surface sadness without really digging into the emotional feel. The one time I felt it got deep was during the scene with Bryce. It was entertaining but just for the fukkery of high school shyt. But nah they just go off the wall n change the game

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the whole premise of this series embodies white woman entitlement. :picard: my god. premeditated suicide, but going to blame a dozen people for your own actions. she literally threw the counselor under the bus just for kicks, cus a random cop, detective or lawyer could have easily been that 13th victim of her passive aggressive reign of terror.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this is a good show, cuz it really got me feeling triggered

Im sorry but I feel no sympathy for this bytch Hannah

How the fukk is Mr. Porter held accountable after the bullshyt she did in his office.

Oh im gonna record a conversion, I hope someone comes save me. bytch YOU DIDN'T WANT SAVED!!!

fukk Hanna Baker

Mr. Porter CAN'T legally do something off assumptions or hints

He cant work with answers like

"maybe"

"no I don't wanna press charges"

"no I'm not gonna tell you his name..."

Like bytch!! the fukk you want me to do then? :gucci:

AND fukk CLAY JENSION too trying act like Mr. Righteous, fukking fakkit had me tight as fukk going at Mr. Porter

The only person I have sympathy for is Mr. Porter. :dame:

That nikka in a school with all these crazy ass white people and he caught in the middle of it. Poor brother :hubie:

Hannah is a fukked up bytch

How the fukk you gonna record a tape and dedicate it to a rape victim and shift the blame on her as the reason why you off yourself. THAT IS SOME fukkED UP shyt

HANNAH SHOULD HAVE WENT THE POLICE OR SOMEBODY ABOUT BRYCE WALKER and then she wouldn't have gotten raped herself. She didn't even tell Jessica she was raped. She waited until she killed herself, and made a cruel twisted tape to tell her.

fukk THIS bytch

AND fukk HER PARENTS

AND fukk CLAY JENSION FOR BEING A fukk ASS SIMP BOY

faaaaacts

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Just started watching and not liking how self righteous Hannah is. Gonna keep it up but Am reminded of how melodramatic and dumb teenage years are. Plus all the throw backs to Walkman culture is silly. I hate how things become "retro" but people who remember them know they were just as hated as people hate modern technology.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started watching and not liking how self righteous Hannah is. Gonna keep it up but Am reminded of how melodramatic and dumb teenage years are. Plus all the throw backs to Walkman culture is silly. I hate how things become "retro" but people who remember them know they were just as hated as people hate modern technology.
stay out of this thread until you're done :skip:

but i agree with this. i hated walkmans and tapes, they had no redeemable qualities after mp3 players were introduce

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
marcus did nothing wrong. only one deserving of a tape is bryce and courtney

The fukk is wrong with you? What he did in the diner was fukked up. You don't grope a woman in public, keep going after she declines your physical advances, and then call her a slut as you're leaving.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with you? What he did in the diner was fukked up. You don't grope a woman in public, keep going after she declines your physical advances, and then call her a slut as you're leaving.
he reached at her and she shoved him off. did that really contribute to her whiny ass suicide? :childplease:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
he reached at her and she shoved him off. did that really contribute to her whiny ass suicide? :childplease:

That came after she had already been publicly humiliated by rumors and now some a$$hole is trying to violate her in public. Of course that is going to have a negative impact on a person's psyche, especially a teenage girl.

Hannah made a couple of bad decisions but honestly it says a lot about the character of anyone who watches the show and refers to her continually as a "bytch" and blames her for other people making her life hell. Some of the rhetoric in this thread is deeply disturbing, some of y'all identify more with these a$$hole kids than a girl who became isolated by false rumors and humiliated and scarred by how she was treated.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
marcus did nothing wrong. only one deserving of a tape is bryce and courtney

Nah, he deserves his tape for showing no kind of remorse by the end and being one of those that were caping for Bryce to save his own skin. You don't remember when he brought an entourage to witness his sexual harassment of Hannah to show that she was easy? Definite scumbag, breh. :smh:

Tyler is a creep, I put him on the same boat as a pedo. No excuse for his stalking and taking pics, now he's a potential shooter. fukk that, boy.

Justin probably atoned by the end like Alex but I still don't like him. Letting your girl get raped by your "homie" is iredeemable. Also suggested bodying Clay :dahell: :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he deserves his tape for showing no kind of remorse by the end
man, fukk that. i wouldn't show any remorse either. this passive aggressive bytch trynna scar a dozen people for not chasing after her like a dainty princess. wtf. her actions were shyttier than everyones except bryce.

kin. You don't remember when he brought an entourage to witness his sexual harassment of Hannah to show that she was easy? Definite scumbag, breh. :smh:

yeah and she rejected his advances, that should be the end of the night/discussion. to be added to the "you're the reason i killed myself" list :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That came after she had already been publicly humiliated by rumors and now some a$$hole is trying to violate her in public. Of course that is going to have a negative impact on a person's psyche, especially a teenage girl.

Hannah made a couple of bad decisions but honestly it says a lot about the character of anyone who watches the show and refers to her continually as a "bytch" and blames her for other people making her life hell. Some of the rhetoric in this thread is deeply disturbing, some of y'all identify more with these a$$hole kids than a girl who became isolated by false rumors and humiliated and scarred by how she was treated.
she is definitely a bytch to me, a passive aggressive bytch at that. almost every situation she was in, she responded poorly to.