13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like always the coli had to make something out of race when it's not about race

I'm not sure why people are pissed at Clay for, I do understand why some people are pissed at Hannah though

And yes Mr. Porter and the school administration deserved blame

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Like always the coli had to make something out of race when it's not about race

I'm not sure why people are pissed at Clay for, I do understand why some people are pissed at Hannah though

And yes Mr. Porter and the school administration deserved blame
No the fukk they don't nikka

She didn't want to be saved

And Clay should have been took those tapes to her parents but no he kept them for selfish reasons like everyone else so fukk him

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk they don't nikka

She didn't want to be saved

And Clay should have been took those tapes to her parents but no he kept them for selfish reasons like everyone else so fukk him

He did what most typical 17 yrs old would do, NEXT!

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He did what most typical 17 yrs old would do, NEXT!
Oh you mean like half the kids that were on the tapes doing what teenagers do? :comeon:

Except for Bryce and Justin... Who are the only ones who committed heinous acts.

Jessica Davis - A rape victim struggling with alcohol problems. Typical girl drama surrounding a boy. But Hannah wants to guilt trip her
Alex Standall - Your typical teenaged boy going to through hormones and typical shyt in highschool. So he made a list
Tyler Down - Your typical nerd/virgin taking pictures
Courtney - Your typical teenager afraid to come out the closet
Marcus - Your typical teenaged boy trying to hook up with a girl and get laid to impress his jock friends
Zach - Your typical teenaged boy who can't handle rejection from girls
Ryan - Your typical teenaged boy with a sense of delusional entitlement
Sheri - Your typical teenager who panics after making a mistake out of fear of the repercussions
Clay Jension - Your typical teenage boy who's a hopeless romantic, and socially awkward kid.
Mr. Porter - ..... :comeon:

In what fukking way was Mr. Porter responsible for the events that transpired outside of that school. :gucci:

Oh don't tell he could have saved her when she went to him. nikka PLEASE!

That bytch already made up her mind. She went to him with the sole purpose of recording him to finish her off her "13 fukked Up Reasons I'm A Crazy bytch" project. And Clay Jenson going to his office and telling him that shyt is fukked up I don't give what any of you got to say. I would have told to leave my office.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't read all that garbage you posted, I have already said that Hannah made tapes for people she shouldn't have made tapes for

The only people who deserved tapes

Justin
Bryce
School administrators
Tyler
Alex
Jessica
Courtney

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read all that garbage you posted, I have already said that Hannah made tapes for people she shouldn't have made tapes for

The only people who deserved tapes

Justin
Bryce
School administrators
Tyler
Alex
Jessica
Fixed it for you

And you did read it bytch thats why you replied

Matter of fact, why the fukk you talking to me, you're probably a cac

tumblr_mlkoyadFCT1so5xtno1_400.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So far I've introduced this series to 6 people, 4 thought it was great, one thought it was ok, and 1 didn't like it

I really hope they do a season 2, so much material to work with

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
funny how hannah didn't make a tape about her parents. when they are the main ones responsible for taking care of her. also that guidance counselor who was pretty much useless. i felt like they tried to put the majority of the blame on him. all in all i didn't like the series as a whole.

the asian girl courtney was so fake and annoying. just like her gay ass 2 fathers. probably the worse character on the show.

all in all i still don't feel sorry for little white kids that slit their wrists.
i felt like like they had to put the rape in there or else all that other shyt she went through wouldn't really matter at all because kids go thru that shyt all the time, its kind of apart of growing up. and its apart of life, period.

but it does accurately show that nothing good comes out of bedwenching.
Man I got to be the only who really feels theres nothing Mr. Porter could have done to keep that bytch from killing herself :mindblown:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:camby: Nikka Was Not Doing His Job By Lightweight Victim Blaming. a counselor is supposed 2 immediately report something as serious as a sexual assault allegation or the slightest hint of suicidal behavior. Nikka was just a bytch

Come on Antwome Fisher u got sexually abused 2 yo counselor helped u how u gon not return the favor
Man fukk outta here... :camby:

Bottomline you can't help those that don't seek help. And that bytch's mind was already made up before she went to him.