13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Yeah that whole scene was pissing me off, to leave and expect the counselor to run after her was shameful...The same way when she went off on Clay at the party...She really wanted him to stay but majority of guys would have left just like she instructed. She wants teenagers to be mind readers

:camby: Nikka Was Not Doing His Job By Lightweight Victim Blaming. a counselor is supposed 2 immediately report something as serious as a sexual assault allegation or the slightest hint of suicidal behavior. Nikka was just a bytch

Come on Antwome Fisher u got sexually abused 2 yo counselor helped u how u gon not return the favor

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clay mom wasn't shyt 4 takin that case. I honestly missed the weight of it til I rewatched smh. These adults negligence is a big part of why these kids are so phukked up

You could tell she battled with the decision, but then again she didn't know just how bad things were...Clay also didn't help the sutuation

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah that whole scene was pissing me off, to leave and expect the counselor to run after her was shameful...The same way when she went off on Clay at the party...She really wanted him to stay but majority of guys would have left just like she instructed. She wants teenagers to be mind readers

well i think the show is trying to show men/boys that women think this way

may not say no when they mean it

may freeze up in situations

may want help even if they don't specifically ask for it.

Like the part where zach stayed at the restaurant when hannah didnt want to talk

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yep so damn sure, jumping in a sauna in just your undies at a guy's place that you don't like and saw commit a crime, is straight foolishness

How?

It's a stupid arguement. Unless a person says they want sex, then the other person shouldn't do it

My first real girlfriend was raped whilst she was passed out at a party and it did mess her up a lot. She struggled to trust. We didn't have an issue but I'd never wish it on anyone, nor would I ever have sex with an unwilling woman

The suicide things hit home. A close family member had commuted suicide and I struggled with years and ironically I just had my first councilling session to get over the shyt. So it was important for me to watch.

The suicide scene was very very very upsetting. I didn't watch it all. Was way too much for me

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How?

It's a stupid arguement. Unless a person says they want sex, then the other person shouldn't do it

My first real girlfriend was raped whilst she was passed out at a party and it did mess her up a lot. She struggled to trust. We didn't have an issue but I'd never wish it on anyone, nor would I ever have sex with an unwilling woman

The suicide things hit home. A close family member had commuted suicide and I struggled with years and ironically I just had my first councilling session to get over the shyt. So it was important for me to watch.

The suicide scene was very very very upsetting. I didn't watch it all. Was way too much for me
She made three incredibly stupid decisions.

1) Showed up at a party at Bryce's house,
2) Got in Bryce's hot tub in her underwear
3) Stayed by herself in the hot tub at the house of a rapist

No, she didn't deserve to get raped, she wasn't asking for it, and she wasn't at fault, but she sure as fukk put herself in a very avoidable situation three different times.