13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Antwone Fisher really was the WOAT counselor:wow:.
P: "did he force himself on you? :comeon:"
H: "yea kinda :to:"
P: did you say no? :sitdown:"
H: "no"
P: "maybe you consented, you know and changed your mind? :ld:"
H: "NO"
P: "I'll tell you what, you said he's a senior so that means he's only gonna be here a few more months. sometimes you just gotta get over it :camby:"

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Antwone Fisher really was the WOAT counselor:wow:.
P: "did he force himself on you? :comeon:"
H: "yea kinda :to:"
P: did you say no? :sitdown:"
H: "no"
P: "maybe you consented, you know and changed your mind? :ld:"
H: "NO"
P: "I'll tell you what, you said he's a senior so that means he's only gonna be here a few more months. sometimes you just gotta get over it :camby:"

Yea the counselor dropped the ball but yet you got clowns defending just because he is black....He knew he dropped the ball you could see the regret and pain in his eyes during the present scenes

Daps
Got through this entire thing. That suicide episode was a struggle.

I don't get why Hannah kept seeking comfort from males that are part of the same group. I also don't understand how anyone could take the stance that Clay should have stayed when Hannah asked him to leave. I was watching this with my girl and when that happened my exact words were"he's a lil nikka so he doesn't see that she doesn't really want him to leave and he should wait it out".

Him having that intuition at that age would be great, but you cant honestly expect him to have it, and then place blame on him when he doesn't. Especially after being friend-zoned by her while she had her heart torn by more than half of the varsity starting squad.

The counselor should probably have his job yanked though if i'm being honest. :francis: out of everyone he's an adult and its his actual JOB to see these things and deal with them. Pretty much every adult was asleep at the wheel throughout this entire thing.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Got through this entire thing. That suicide episode was a struggle.

I don't get why Hannah kept seeking comfort from males that are part of the same group. I also don't understand how anyone could take the stance that Clay should have stayed when Hannah asked him to leave. I was watching this with my girl and when that happened my exact words were"he's a lil nikka so he doesn't see that she doesn't really want him to leave and he should wait it out".

Him having that intuition at that age would be great, but you cant honestly expect him to have it, and then place blame on him when he doesn't. Especially after being friend-zoned by her while she had her heart torn by more than half of the varsity starting squad.

The counselor should probably have his job yanked though if i'm being honest. :francis: out of everyone he's an adult and its his actual JOB to see these things and deal with them. Pretty much every adult was asleep at the wheel throughout this entire thing.
:snoop:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You're right. He should have just kicked her out of his office.

Can we agree to disagree that there's probably a reason you aren't a school counselor?
No but like I said she didn't go there seeking help she went there to finish off her tape. :heh:

I said he should have kicked that Clay dude out. I would have. I'm not gonna sit there and listen to that fukk your tapes y'all should have been came to me

No Im not a damn counselour but I'm a suicidal survivor who went through worst shyt than her. But I would put some of the people through that especially a rape victim.

This whole notion that everybody needs to perfect in this show is what's wrong with the world. No he wasn't a perdect counselor. None are. He can't read her mind. You can't save those that don't want to be saved point blank.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
For those who said why did she keep seeking comfort within that same circle, that's exactly how high school was/is, a lot of the show is very much just a reflection of all high schools, and subcultures.......A lot of this same thing happened at my school, and every school, (not the suicide) and that is really the heart of the material. I knew girls who got played by 5 guys, turned out, fukked, fukked over, and I watched it all happen. I'm sure it was devastating for some. Even in some ways I have guilt for how I saw some get treated, and contributed in ways like not caring, or not knowing, and being young and not seeing how much others are hurting, and destroying themselves in the process.

Daps
No but like I said she didn't go there seeking help she went there to finish off her tape. :heh:

No Im not a damn counselour but I'm a suicidal survivor who went through worst shyt than her. But I would put some of the people through that especially a rape victim.

This whole notion that everybody needs to perfect in this show is what's wrong with the world. No he wasn't a perfect counselor. None are. He can't read her mind. You can't save those that don't want to be saved point blank.

No one said they have to be perfect. All I asked is that he did his job, we seem to disagree on what his job actually is. Anyhow if the bolded is true you know more about this than I do, and truth be told there isn't one likable character in the entire group. Maybe she did have her mind made up. She says different, but she could be lying so we'll never really know.

The reason I singled him out:

He's an adult. Kids rarely lay out their issue all cut and dry. Usually you have to dig. Its how kids are. Wouldn't it be his job to know that ? he's not the reason she's dead, but I don't think he did his due diligence and it probably had to do with her reputation. When its his job to at least have a general awareness on these things I would think he should be held to a higher standard than someone like Tony who opted out because he didn't want to hear her shyt that day.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
No one said they have to be perfect. All I asked is that he did his job, we seem to disagree on what his job actually is. Anyhow if the bolded is true you know more about this than I do, and truth be told there isn't one likable character in the entire group. Maybe she did have her mind made up. She says different, but she could be lying so we'll never really know.

The reason I singled him out:

He's an adult. Kids rarely lay out their issue all cut and dry. Usually you have to dig. Its how kids are. Wouldn't it be his job to know that ? he's not the reason she's dead, but I don't think he did his due diligence and it probably had to do with her reputation. When its his job to at least have a general awareness on these things I would think he should be held to a higher standard than someone like Tony who opted out because he didn't want to hear her shyt that day.
His job is a Guidance Counselor who supposed to guide kids to the right direction and the help they need not compel them. At least that's why I got from them. He had 50/50 chance of saving here to me

But I get what you're saying tho. I just think the real victim here Is Jessica. How fukked up is it to find out you were raped from a suicide tape.

I mean what did Jessica do to Hannah besides what typcial Girls in HS do surrounding boys. And she apologized... But no Hannah stills wants to make that fukked up tape..

And they fukked tape just set off a chain of events to where some kid just shoot himself and there's a possibility another kid is gonna shoot up the school

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Total guess and I'm only on episode 4. But I got a feeling this dead chick is setting these people up for revenge. Maybe even murder