13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
She made three incredibly stupid decisions.

1) Showed up at a party at Bryce's house,
2) Got in Bryce's hot tub in her underwear
3) Stayed by herself in the hot tub at the house of a rapist

No, she didn't deserve to get raped, she wasn't asking for it, and she wasn't at fault, but she sure as fukk put herself in a very avoidable situation three different times.

Bro listen.

She got into the hot tub when other people were in there and they all ended up leaving. The scene was cut so Kyle (the big Asian breh) and his girl cut then suddenly she was in the jacuzzi with him. It's not like she got in by herself.

Even still, the breh should never have raped her even if she was naked and passed out. How would you feel if it was your sister, mum or even daughter. Yes there are safety tips a woman can do to protect he self, but the blame lies on 99.999% of the man NOT being a fukking rapist

But yes, let's remember this is fiction and not real. But it's a genuine argument in real life. I think rape victim blaming is disgusting.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
How?

It's a stupid arguement. Unless a person says they want sex, then the other person shouldn't do it

My first real girlfriend was raped whilst she was passed out at a party and it did mess her up a lot. She struggled to trust. We didn't have an issue but I'd never wish it on anyone, nor would I ever have sex with an unwilling woman

The suicide things hit home. A close family member had commuted suicide and I struggled with years and ironically I just had my first councilling session to get over the shyt. So it was important for me to watch.

The suicide scene was very very very upsetting. I didn't watch it all. Was way too much for me

No one deserves 2 get raped dawg just that if u knew 4 a fact, watched someone do it the logical response would b to not be in that persons presence again.

I get she was mentally fukked by that point which fueled the irrational decision but she def should've kept distance unless it was 2 identity him in a lineup

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The main dude has shades of Ryan Atwood in his character.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is ridiculous I don't know what I should be more pissed at...

The students from the tape or the parents trying sue the kids.

The lawsuit ain't gonna bring their daugther back. They need to sue themselves as well for not being there for them.

Its a civil matter they dont have to show up for Civil Court if they didn't want to :sas2:

What the fukk is sueing them gonna solve?

Seriously what the fukk can they to them on those tapes?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
been locking in the past few days, almost wrapped it up. definitely addicting

:beli: @ guilt tripping a bunch of classmates because you're a poor decision making caccette

:beli: @ blaming good guy Clay because he listened when you said stop & go away
Bruh on the real minus the rape shyt fukk that bytch and her parents. I wish a dead bytch make a tape about me talking that bullshyt

:camby:

All black men should get from this... This is why you don't fukk with white woman.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this is a good show, cuz it really got me feeling triggered

Im sorry but I feel no sympathy for this bytch Hannah

How the fukk is Mr. Porter held accountable after the bullshyt she did in his office.

Oh im gonna record a conversion, I hope someone comes save me. bytch YOU DIDN'T WANT SAVED!!!

fukk Hanna Baker

Mr. Porter CAN'T legally do something off assumptions or hints

He cant work with answers like

"maybe"

"no I don't wanna press charges"

"no I'm not gonna tell you his name..."

Like bytch!! the fukk you want me to do then? :gucci:

AND fukk CLAY JENSION too trying act like Mr. Righteous, fukking fakkit had me tight as fukk going at Mr. Porter

The only person I have sympathy for is Mr. Porter. :dame:

That nikka in a school with all these crazy ass white people and he caught in the middle of it. Poor brother :hubie:

Hannah is a fukked up bytch

How the fukk you gonna record a tape and dedicate it to a rape victim and shift the blame on her as the reason why you off yourself. THAT IS SOME fukkED UP shyt

HANNAH SHOULD HAVE WENT THE POLICE OR SOMEBODY ABOUT BRYCE WALKER and then she wouldn't have gotten raped herself. She didn't even tell Jessica she was raped. She waited until she killed herself, and made a cruel twisted tape to tell her.

fukk THIS bytch

AND fukk HER PARENTS

AND fukk CLAY JENSION FOR BEING A fukk ASS SIMP BOY

10/10